Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

Tyra is crazy, but i love her show. sometimes i dont like what is on the episdoes, but when i do, she puts on a good show!

• katiedonovan By  katiedonovan
    02.03.10

This show helped me so much with being comfortable with my weight and the way I look.

• hdennis5314 By  hdennis5314
    01.28.10

as i see many ppl have.. i watch the trya show everyday and that is how i found out about this website and i love it!! i think trya is soo amazing i love her and i really feel like i am there in the audiance when i watch her show, she is soo down to earth and i love that bc you dont see to much of that anymore from big time stars! i hope to go to the trya show when i next visit new york!!!

• aridayzap By  aridayzap
    01.27.10

Because of the Tyra Show i found this website! I think her show is great it talks alot about many different issues and i lovee the fashion and the beauty tips she gives. Can't get enough of it...

• Matta0914 By  Matta0914
    12.04.09

I love this show. I watch it whenever I can. She talks about everything. I also think its great how much she cares about teenagers.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    10.30.09

Love the show. But liked it better the first few seasons it seemed more real, lately it had become a tad more made of tv sensation/drama and her questions more for reaction rather then pure information and education.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    10.16.09

like to watch the show.but her hair reveal is not a big sensation to me..how she lost all the weight seems interressting,if it was really that healthy..the only thing i dont like about tyra is the constant smile that looks mad fake to me sometimes. but i like that she tries to help out teens.

• brittanibarques By  brittanibarques
    10.06.09

I LOVE TYRA. she is a idol, very beautiful,smart, down to earth, touching, caring. there is too much pros to add to her!

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    10.05.09

I have to say I really like this show. I record this and the reruns. I love how informative it all is and how she wants to ask questions that havent really been addressed before. I like it a lot. My fiance isnt a fan but I watch it all the time.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.02.09

Tyra show is pretty good:)