Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• katiedonovan By  katiedonovan
    02.03.10

This show helped me so much with being comfortable with my weight and the way I look.

• aridayzap By  aridayzap
    01.27.10

Because of the Tyra Show i found this website! I think her show is great it talks alot about many different issues and i lovee the fashion and the beauty tips she gives. Can't get enough of it...

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    10.05.09

I have to say I really like this show. I record this and the reruns. I love how informative it all is and how she wants to ask questions that havent really been addressed before. I like it a lot. My fiance isnt a fan but I watch it all the time.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.02.09

Tyra show is pretty good:)

• Ana_Perez By  Ana_Perez
    08.23.09

I really like her show. She led me here

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

I LOVE TYRA. SHE IS DOWN TO EARTH AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT IMPOWERING WOMEN. SHE IS A GREAT ROLE "MODEL". LOTS OF LOVE TO TYRA.

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    08.15.09

I love her show!!! I thing she does really good job. The show is verry helpful, expesially for a free stuff, and deals. I like to watch it when i can. BTW i find out this web side from her show :)

• katievj00 By  katievj00
    08.14.09

im here like so many others thanks to the tyra show!!! i feel like she interactes well with the adiance i wish i was in NY so i could see her show!!

• laxmorena By  laxmorena