CBS Ghost Whisperer | SheSpeaks

• livenlovelife247 By  livenlovelife247
    04.15.13

Have watched this show for years. Have seen each episode numerous times. If you like suspense, thriller type shows then this is an awesome show to watch. Can't get enough!

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

This show is great, I love the fact that its just a little spooky but not to scary, If you havent seen this show you deff. need to watch it!

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.16.12

This show is very interesting I love watching it.

• Brooke1212 By  Brooke1212
    10.11.12

i love this show, Jennifer Love Hewett Is a good actor

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    10.09.12

I loved this show the first few seasons but along the line they really jumped the shark. Having her husband get killed and the whole zombie thing and going into another guy's body just ruined it for me. In another episode the zombie was rotting the longer it roamed around, not sure why her hubby in another guy's body was different.

• Caribell By  Caribell
    09.13.12

This used to be my favorite show! I have loved Jennifer ever since she did Party of Five, and this was a great role for her. The last season it was on the air, wasn't its best, but I love watching the first couple of seasons.

• bbybre By  bbybre
    09.12.12

super addicted to this, I believe I have seen just about every show. although some of it gets repetitive, it never gets old, and can usually make me tear.

• ChicShopper By  ChicShopper
    09.11.12

I MISS THIS SHOW SOOOO MUCH!!!! Though I wasn't as happy with the way the show was going and bringing in a darker side, much preferred the earlier episodes, but was still great. Can't tell you how many times I was crying at the end of each episode!

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.14.12

Funny this one is on here because i am watching it right now i love the family feeling on this show and the different stories my 11yr old likes the fact of them being able to see ghost and how it has a story line..

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I hated the fact that they didn't continue this series! I loved it! I wish there were more seasons! I think they had to rush the last season to try and wrap up as much as they could because they knew it would be their last. Every episode was awesome and I always cried! I could watch the episodes over and over again!