ABC Grey's Anatomy Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• ling333 By  ling333
    08.15.14

This show is very interesting, somewhat for the family.

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

used to be better before they killed baby gray

• AmberL14 By  AmberL14
    03.06.14

Grey's Anatomy filled the whole in my life that ER left behind. The characters are complex and relatable. The acting is superb. Not to mention that the storylines have me tuning in week after week in such anticipation of what will happen next. Each time I hear that it is being renewed I do a little happy dance.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

Great show however I really miss ER.

• bryantsd By  bryantsd
    06.05.13

i am a person who wants to be in the medical field and this show i not doing it for me. it is to much drama and not medical foe me.

• jellybird By  jellybird
    05.29.13

Love the show. It has humor, tears , and its just a great show to watch. The characters are great.

• katebug88 By  katebug88
    05.29.13

LOVE LOVE this show. Great story line and amazing actors. This show can make me laugh so hard but yet at times makes me cry so hard. Great Great!! Must see

• t_topsaz By  t_topsaz
    05.29.13

What can't you say about Greys!! This show I've been a fan of since they first aired the show 5 years ago!! Since getting rid of ER years ago, this is a great show about doctors, nurses and surgeries and relationships.. Love Love this show, its a must see on Thursdays, bummed its not on over Summer break.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

My favorite show I love it I can sit and watch the reruns over and over :-)

• TabithaLyn By  TabithaLyn
    05.03.13

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I can sit and watch it from Season 1 over and over again!!! Hands Down BEST SHOW ON TV

• lovesun21 By  lovesun21
    04.05.13

the family sits down and watches this show

• shydogmich By  shydogmich
    04.05.13

one of my favs

• Mjrqki By  Mjrqki
    03.30.13

I have watched Greys since the beginning. Love the story lines.

• Kacyclements By  Kacyclements
    03.06.13

Love this show! Nice story line combined with drama to keep you engaged and the medical emergencies keep you on your toes.

• Urangellea By  Urangellea
    01.06.13

I've grown to LOVE this show. I was a little heart broken when the owen/christina drama took place, but it looks like it might not be permanently irreperable...so YAY! I also love the dynamic between Mer and christina. I hate waiting a month for the new episode, its killing me!