Kashi Heart to Heart Waffles Original | SheSpeaks

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    07.28.09

I got a coupon for a Free sample of the Kashi waffles. They are yummy tasting and you know you are eating healthy b/c they are from Kashi.

• lilygirl71 By  lilygirl71
    07.01.09

Love these!! What I really appreciate is that the whole family eats them - even my 2.5 year old. Can't beat healthy. They are bit more expensive than Aunt Jemima or store brand but I keep an eye out for coupons. Also, sometimes it's worth it to get the healthier version of something and spend a bit more. Just my opinion!

• bmcgeorge By  bmcgeorge
    06.25.09

i would love to try them...i'm a stay at home mom so i need something that is quick and tasty

• steph19moore By  steph19moore
    06.19.09

We ALWAYS have them in our freezer, they are a great breakfast option and very healthy!

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    06.10.09

Just bought some at Meijer (used a coupon to help with the price). Can't wait to try them. I bought Blueberry. I thought they had more cool flavors, but the store only had 3 varieties & Blueberry was the most exciting flavor.

• stieflern By  stieflern
    06.09.09

pricey but tasty

• TEEMARIE17701 By  TEEMARIE17701
    06.02.09

Great tasting, Healthy, and Kind to my wallet!

• becca1g By  becca1g

unexpectedly delicious. pricey though : /

• InternetMom13 By  InternetMom13
    05.30.09

I was surprised that these heart healthy Kashi waffles tasted good...I guess I expected them to taste like twigs. Luckily I was able to try them because I had a free product coupon because they're a bit pricey for the amount you get in the box.

• merritt1976 By  merritt1976
    05.30.09

I love how filling these waffles are. They are beyond awesome. My kids love 'em. I love 'em. They really rock!