Pepsi Throwback | SheSpeaks

• aegrashoff aegrashoff
    01.28.15

This is the ONLY soda i will drink. At times it is hard to find but well worth stocking up on when you can. Just cant beat the throw back taste!!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• MyPinkKitty By  MyPinkKitty
    05.30.18

Pepsi Throwback is Wonderful!

Myou family and I have been drinking Pepsi for as many years as I can remember and it has been one of our favorites for as long as I can remember! I love the taste and the throwback Pepsi is as delicious as I always remembered!

• hempresslove By  hempresslove
    04.21.18

STILL THE BEST

It is the same pepsi only made with real sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup. As a result the beverage is much smoother tasting. Still the same pepsi flavor, just smoother! Love it and I think all soft drinks should be made with real sugar again! I mean, Id give this 10 stars if I had that option. This is the pepsi I grew up drinking in the 70's. Taste so much better than ANY of the so called pepsi made with artifical sweetener or high frutose corn syrup. Don't know what kind of taste buds the reviewer who didn't like it has, but they must be off a little. This stuff is A Number One Best Pepsi out there!!!!!!!!

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    04.11.18

best soda ever!

i live off pepsi! every day i have at least 2 cans!

• Spttrsn43 By  Spttrsn43
    04.03.18

No way

No way too much sugar I don't drink soda at all. Way too many calories

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pepsi Throwback

As with every Pepsi Throwback product, way too sweet. Didnt enjoy.

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Taste like diet pepsi but much more sweeter, way to much sugar.

• Teresadeck81 By  Teresadeck81
    04.08.17

Throw me back to the future

Pepsi has decided to throw back the old times and say hi remember me. Check this product out for a chance to remember the old days and a great taste

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

PEPSI THROWBACK

I DIDN'T CARE FOR THE TASTE OF THIS PEPSI. IT TASTED LIKE DIET PEPSI TO ME. I DON'T LIKE DIET ANYTHING.

• jessiboo By  jessiboo
    02.16.17

I love pepsi its my favortie soda. Way better than coke!

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Not good

Gross, just taste like diet flat Pepsi. It's not good at all. And I love Pepsi! Just shouldn't mess with a good thing.