Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | SheSpeaks

• jennybenny76 By  jennybenny76
    03.07.16

I really like this mascara... I naturally have long lashes but it adds fullness and length without excessive clumps!!

• rference1 By  rference1
    01.26.16

I like how this mascara makes my lashes look longer and thicker. A great drugstore mascara!

• Pinklover9 By  Pinklover9
    01.26.16

I have short lashes but this helped lengthened my lashes

• AbbyP1997 By  AbbyP1997
    01.22.16

I used this for a couple months after they first released it. The brush was great for me when it came to adding volume and thickness. I have really thin eyelashes so I hate leaving the house without any mascara. This product wasn't very clumpy either and it didn't go bad very fast like with most.

• Smartz24 By  Smartz24
    01.10.16

5 stars !!! Love this mascara as long as they keep making it im always going to buy it . Great color it! Its super dark . Makes my eyelashes look amazing and they stay curled all day !

• ShyAngel_21 By  ShyAngel_21
    10.28.15

I liked that this mascara didn't leave my lashes clumped together as most tend to do. it had a nice color to it giving my lashes a darker look and since it didn't clump they seemed fuller too. the price is great and i like that most stores carry this brand/product so its easy to find.

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

This is good mascara for the price. It goes on thick with one swipe. Lashes are separated and full without the clumps. The only complaint is that as the day wears on I notice some black flecks under my eyes.

• Springleshae By  Springleshae
    08.09.15

This mascara was just okay, for me. It did add plenty of length to my lashes, but it clumped them together instead of separating them, and it seems to dry out really quickly.

• Manda7585 By  Manda7585
    06.11.15

I LOVE this mascara! I have bought it again and again. It makes my already long lashes, even longer!

• valylag By  valylag
    06.11.15

I am a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras. My lashes look AMAZING when i wear this. For me it is the everyday mascara !!