Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    07.17.11

Looking at this type of stroller for my son and daughter in law who have a 2 yr old and expecting their 2nd baby. I was wondering if anyone has had the sit and stand that has the "second seat" that can be removed to the traditional sit n stand?? It states it is great for long trips when they may fall asleep.....like Disney World.

• klokopville By  klokopville
    12.18.10

We have owned this stroller for many years (although a different color than pictured). We have used it through all stages with 2 children: Infant seat attach bar + rear seat ; Front and rear seat; and now Front seat + Rear sit and stand. I have not seen any quality issues. It has held up very well and I love the fact that my 4 year old can now hop on or off or sit or stand as she pleases (A great plus at Disneyland!!!). My only complaint is that you must learn the specific configuration necessary to fold it up correctly (seat backs, sun canopies, and wheel position). If not done correctly, the rear seat back can break. Like anything, read the directions carefuly and understand the operation of the equipment. It is also fairly large when folded and takes up someroom in the car; but pretty typical for a double stroller.

• Sasha272 By  Sasha272
    10.22.10

I was looking for a double stroller and found this one. It was a great price and when we tried it out in the store, It seemed perfect.. But within a 9 month it had started falling apart. The back wheels became super wobbly.. the seams on the front seat had started coming apart.. I wish I had gotten a double jogging stroller instead

• curlyjules By  curlyjules
    09.01.09

Exactly what I'm looking for, since I'm pregnant with my 2nd child and I have a 3 year old. The reviews were very helpful. I'll consider it.

• katejill By  katejill
    08.28.09

beautiful stroller, i would love to try it !

• PrincessPotato By  PrincessPotato
    07.08.09

I have a newborn and a 3 year old - this is a great stroller!! It's a cumbersome to fold, but it's light and easy to put in and out of my car by myself (some of those double strollers are heavy!).

• bmcgeorge By  bmcgeorge
    06.25.09

i would love to have one of these...i am looking to have another baby in a year or two and need something that my son would ride on as well.

• browneyez1 By  browneyez1
    06.15.09

I have it and I love it. I have a 3 year old and a newborn. This stroller got me out of the house with out any help.

• jennyfer By  jennyfer
    05.31.09

i have a new born i really thing i need one of does..

• merritt1976 By  merritt1976
    05.30.09

I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. This kind of stroller is a total must have! I need to strap both kids in to get out of the house or I'd lose my mind!!