Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. Best primer I've had.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I love this. It makes my eyeshadow so much. Ore pigmented

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

Let me preface this by first saying how much I LOVE urban decay as a whole. This product in particular is not for me. It really made no difference to me one way or another. If you're interested in a primer of this type, I would recommend the too faced shadow insurance instead.

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer for eyes. I combine it with my Naked palettes and my eyeshadow will last all day. It's not the cheapest, but compared to some other brands, it's a great price and a great product. I love it!

• Beautybyimpulse By  Beautybyimpulse
    12.13.15

eyeshadow base/primers are a must have. I love urban decay because it fills in all lines and wrinkles on your eyelid so you have a smooth slate to play with while applying your eyeshadow. Your eyeshadows will also appear more vibrant and less dull.

• flemingtessie By  flemingtessie
    09.10.15

Honestly probably my favorit makeup product it holds eyeshadow and liner for so long and can also be worn as a nude eye. It dries slightly matte and really makes your eyes stand out with just a dab in the corner

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

Great primer!!! Makes the naked 2 palette look better and last a lot longer!!!!!!

• kellismith1 By  kellismith1
    07.16.15

I LOVE THESE. This is my #1 primer of all time. These work so well and they truly do make your eye makeup last all day and night.

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

Ive tried other eye primers and this one wins hands down! They only thing I dont like about it is the price...but I guess you get what you pay for!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    07.08.15

Never thought I needed a shadow primer till my daughter suggested I try one. This primer is amazing.....my eye shadow stays put all day!! I will say they added a wand.....use to be a squeeze tube. Still trying to get use to the wand and not sure if it will be as efficient when it gets to the end of the tube. That will not stop me from purchasing the primer!

• Ricky-ann By  Ricky-ann
    07.07.15

When I first bought a naked palate this came with. Before I used the eye primer I would always get creases on my eyelids mostly because I have oily skin. Using this was the best desicon I made. It's so embarrassing seeing that my eye makeup wasn't fresh from I when I applied it in the morning and using this helped me keep my eye shadow fresh! I love it.