Taste of Home Magazine Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

12.16.12

great ideas

• Reyesm By  Reyesm
    12.11.12

Love it and love their recipes

• trayce13 By  trayce13
    10.15.12

I love taste of home been a subscriber for over 10 years. I do'nt think I've ever make a recipe from them, That I would'nt give 4.5 stars too

• kthomas By  kthomas
    09.13.12

my second most favorite magazine ever !

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

This is one of my all time favorite magazines for halloween thanksgiving and christmas !!

• DEmomof2 By  DEmomof2
    08.02.12

Love the recipes in this magazine. I also like that they show you what it will look like. Yummy, delicious foods that are pretty easy to make yourself.

• mindykay76 By  mindykay76
    07.13.12

This is a great magazine! It is fully of really good recipes that my family has truely enjoyed.

• JULEEKH By  JULEEKH
    09.17.11

What a magazine! I love it! The articles, the recepies. . . .! My month is not complete without making at least one dish from the recepies supplied. We have a "lunch day" at work once a month, and I take something from the magazine and no one has been disappointed yet.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    02.13.11

This has been my favorite magazine since I was a young girl. My Grandmother used to subscribe to it for years and I loved to look at it when I was ver at her house. We would always help her look for the hidden object for the contest each month. She passed away about 6 years ago and since then I subscribe to it myself every year because I still love it & the wonderful memories it brings back of her.

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    09.18.10

This is my favorite food magazine. It has great recipes with real ingrediants. Unlike some others that call for things Iv'e never even heard of. It has a lot of comfort food which I love. There is also a great sister magazine called Simple and Delicious and it is just as good. Iv'e been getting them both for years and I still look forward to receiving them. Great ideas for holiday cooking too.

• MistyRain_29 By  MistyRain_29
    01.28.10

I love this magazine. I go to cooking school so to look in a magazine and cooking the dishes and adding what i have learned in Le Cordon Bleu, in Dallas, Tx makes the dish even better. Also, the remodeled kicthens make me want to get my own house so i can do what i want to my kitchen.

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    01.24.10

I got a free one in the mail, not really sure why. I liked it. the recipes were pretty easy to follow. I didn't order it though. I already get too many magazines.

• angela1s By  angela1s
    10.28.09

I love this magazine. It is worth it just for the recipes alone.

• whipsy By  whipsy
    09.26.09

Have recipies that are excellent and easy to find the ingredients.

• Desteak By  Desteak
    09.23.09

I loved the magazine. The remodeled kitchens were wonderful and the gardens were amazing. It helps me escape a busy day to be able to picture myself in one of those amazing gardens!