Sandisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player | SheSpeaks

• kstitt23 By  kstitt23
    05.27.09

I bought one of theses as a Christmas gift and it turned out nicely! It's easy to use and affordable! I will agree though, if you buy this model, get the wall charger for it! It's much easier than charging it on the computer. A very good buy

• DownloadJunkie By  DownloadJunkie
    05.12.09

Update: If you can find it, your local Walmart has the 8GB Sansa clip (Black or Silver) on sale for $49. It is not listed on their website. This is a great bargain!

• craftymum61 By  craftymum61
    05.04.09

I have a lot of downloaded herbal courses that I like to listen to & take notes on while I'm waiting for my kids at school or other events. The Sansa Fuze offers easy to upload features and the controls are easy to use as well. The sound is excellent & the size is perfect. I also purchased the car charger at amazon which utilizes the usb cable & the wall charger option. Excellent choice Quality at an especially good price.

• leenayoung By  leenayoung
    04.15.09

i have 2 of these because they are very cute and i think that it was worth the money.... i like it better that the new shuffle that just came out.. its very light and its a clip on so i dont have to worry about any arm bands...

• blossom55 By  blossom55
    04.15.09

I bought one for my son after he broke his IPOD. It works well and much less expensive. He is very happy with it.

• emac79 By  emac79
    04.14.09

I have one of these and I love it! And, the accessories are not that expensive, but can only really be bought online (since most stores only carry ipod accessories). The arm strap is great and the system is so lightweight that I can wear it at the gym and forget I have it on my arm. LOVE IT!