Shout Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Niveya By  Niveya
    11.11.09

Love these! Can't seem to find them at my local walmart anymore though, can only get them in the $.99 travel size packages...but they're great!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.01.09

These a very nice to throw in my purse or car for spills.

• MrsCrys By  MrsCrys
    09.17.09

These are amazing, even if they don't remove all of the stain immediately, you can be sure it will come out in the wash!

• ferretkitties By  ferretkitties
    08.23.09

I used these on a white skirt I have. A peppermint candy melted or something in the pocket and it bled through to the front of it. It didn't take the spot away immediately, but it is a great pre-treater.

• suki1283 By  suki1283
    06.19.09

It really does work! I bought a pack of these before my wedding just in case and have used them ever since. Between these and Goo Gone, stains don't have a chance.

• daniwears By  daniwears
    05.25.09

My girls are on a dance team and these are great to keep on hand! Takes lipstick out of costumes!

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    04.07.09

great product, I like this a lot.

• ladybuggirlfriend By  ladybuggirlfriend
    04.07.09

I absolutely love this product. It is so easy to take care of those little mishaps! And it actually works!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go and get yours today!!

• holly669 By  holly669
    04.06.09

I use these too & love them. They work great & are so convenient to carry in my purse. They are hard to find & last time I saw them at Target so I had to purchase.

• opal76 By  opal76
    04.03.09

One of the best products invented, especially because they come individually packaged which makes it easy to take on the go or keep at work or in the purse. I trust this product with any stain, i don't leave home without it.