Oral B Stages Toothbrush Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• LThatcher By  LThatcher
    01.21.14

very easy to use. my little one loves brushing her teeth.

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.27.13

My kids love to use these and they are easy for them hold.

• mkjordan307 By  mkjordan307
    03.05.13

My toddler loves his tooth brush from oral B! Uses it like its going out of style!

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

cute images on the toothbrushes helped to get my son to allow me to brush his teeth. I let him pick out which one he wants at the store and he gets so excited.

• abiggs By  abiggs
    09.27.12

cute and easy toothbrushes for little hands. My daughter loves to brush her teeth multiple times a day with these

• monkichriz By  monkichriz
    09.27.12

Okay, I only love it because one of the designs is Pooh and my son went through a stage where he LOVED anything Pooh-related and it got him to brush his teeth. Short lived but it works for me!

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

We get these from our dentist and my girls love them. Many diff characters and easy to hold.

• nanna3 By  nanna3
    09.13.12

We all love these toothbrush and always have extras on hand

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.10.12

We use the Oral B Stages toothbrushes for our six kids and recommend them to our friends. They are easy to hold, soft on the teath, and the children are motivated to use them daily.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

These are so cute and they work well. They are soft and perfect for babies' and kids' gums :)

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

Oral B toothbrushes are the only brand I buy! Worked in a dentist office for years and they are what we always recommended to our patients!

• konigin By  konigin
    08.25.10

We use this toothbrush now and it seems just as good as any.

• stargazingangel By  stargazingangel
    03.31.09

My son loved his Cars toothbrush. The only downside I found to this toothbrush is that it is manual. At age 6 I just feel that children get their teeth cleaner with rotating bristles and it helps w/ them feeling independent.