Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours Elixir de Parfum | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.08.15

Love the light smell that stays with me all day. My husband always says I smell good when I wear this perfume!

• Something in it gives me a headache. I cannot recommend this. The smell is too strong.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

This is my second favorite perfume, i wear it when i need that soft and as it says ROMANTIC smell! Its sweet without being to flowery and can be worn year round! Deff. a must have for me!!! love it

• bonbon2007 By  bonbon2007
    05.17.11

I love it ,refreshing but very expensive.

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    04.20.11

Everytime I smell this it brings me back, I dont know why. The smell is amazing and fresh you just feel Pretty when wearing it!!

• CaptainK By  CaptainK
    02.27.11

This is a good product. This can be overpowering so two sprays will do. It has a very fresh scent with sweet floral undertones. To me, this is an evening scent.

• Puhcho87 By  Puhcho87
    02.10.11

i love it

• noelew530 By  noelew530
    12.14.10

I received this perfume for my birthday and I absolutely LOVED it. So beautiful and refreshing! I always got complimented! If If I could describe this perfume in one word it would be FABULOUS.

• leckemby123 By  leckemby123
    12.03.10

i heard it smells realy good.

• aryial By  aryial
    12.03.10

would like to try this product cause i've never worn any prefive except avon

• mpom66 By  mpom66
    10.26.10

Nice smell but does not linger long - I prefer a fragrence that will still be smelled a few hours after I put it on

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

I would give the fragrance 5 stars - because of the crisp smell but it does not last long (at all) perhaps its just my chemistry.