Tropicana Trop50 Pulp Free Orange Juice | SheSpeaks

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

TASTE IS FINE AND HAVE GOT FRIENDS WHO DON'T LIKE OJ WITH PULP THEY ALL LOVE IT I LIKE MY OJ FRESHLY MADE AT HOME PULP AND ALL I GUESS I JUST LIKE THINGS MORE NATURAL

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

It was alright.

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    06.17.10

Bought it because we had a coupon and would never buy again. Tastes way too much like aspartame. Doesn't taste like orange juice at all.

• momograd By  momograd
    04.20.09

I didn't like the tast at all. Did not taste like orange juice and had a bit of an aftertaste or bitterness to it. My family wasn't keen on it either. Wish I would have thought of cooking with it before I got rid of it.

• wonderland1865 By  wonderland1865
    04.05.09

I like the taste of this product, but it is not like orange juice.

• marlafries By  marlafries
    04.02.09

I think it taste just fine...i love that it has less sugar...I'm all for it.

• skyblu40 By  skyblu40
    03.29.09

Had a coupon for it and loved it. It provided the nutrition for the family without the sugar. I will buy this product again.

• mausisaver By  mausisaver
    03.28.09

Oops! gave this the wrong amount of stars. It is a 5 in a health-conscious way!

• rockyroad777 By  rockyroad777
    03.28.09

used my coupon, was not impressed. not like real o.j.

• sidheaine By  sidheaine
    03.26.09

I had a coupon, so I thought I'd try this out. Trop50 is advertised as having half the sugar of their regular orange juice. The first thing I noticed is that the carton is thinner and a bit taller to give the impression it has the same amount, but contained less juice than the regular (and at the same cost). The juice itself does not taste like orange juice. The consistency is too thin (sort of like Tang), and the taste is just really off. No one in my household would drink it, so it went down the sink.