Tropicana Trop50 Pulp Free Orange Juice | SheSpeaks

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

TASTE IS FINE AND HAVE GOT FRIENDS WHO DON'T LIKE OJ WITH PULP THEY ALL LOVE IT I LIKE MY OJ FRESHLY MADE AT HOME PULP AND ALL I GUESS I JUST LIKE THINGS MORE NATURAL

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

It was alright.

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    06.17.10

Bought it because we had a coupon and would never buy again. Tastes way too much like aspartame. Doesn't taste like orange juice at all.

• LaneyB By  LaneyB
    10.02.09

I liked the product because I typically put water into regular OJ. So Thanks Tropicana..

• oink65 By  oink65
    05.30.09

I also had a coupon and we tried it. Fortunately it was for Mimosas so the champagne rescued it!! However, I must say it is not a product that I would purchase again as it just tasted like watered down o.j.

• kat723 By  kat723
    04.30.09

I tried this at a friend's house and hated the taste. I didn't realize what it was because she had poured it for me. I grabbed the carton to read the ingredients, and found that it contained sucralose - aka Splenda. I'd rather water down my orange juice than drink one with artificial sweetners. Besides, good orange juice has only natural sugars from the orange itself.

• momograd By  momograd
    04.20.09

I didn't like the tast at all. Did not taste like orange juice and had a bit of an aftertaste or bitterness to it. My family wasn't keen on it either. Wish I would have thought of cooking with it before I got rid of it.

• wonderland1865 By  wonderland1865
    04.05.09

I like the taste of this product, but it is not like orange juice.

• marlafries By  marlafries
    04.02.09

I think it taste just fine...i love that it has less sugar...I'm all for it.

• squealinglincoln By  squealinglincoln
    03.30.09

Instead of throwing it out maybe you could use it to make a smoothie. Just make sure you add plenty of other fruit.