Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet Dry Eyeshadow Baked Sands | SheSpeaks

• Angel637 By  Angel637
    02.23.12

I use this product almost every day! They have nice pigmentation and the right amount of shimmer!

• papazian By  papazian
    02.19.12

I use this eyeshadow every day! I absolutely love it! like to get samples of different colors for blue green eyes.

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    02.16.12

I have 2 sets fro the backed collection. I love them both. They are pretty pigmented and the colors would compliment anyone's skin tone. However, the downside to them is that i dont think they are travel friendly. Because they are baked, they are really sensitive. I was really careless when i was holding the palette and it fell on the floor. As soon as it hit the floor the eyeshadows fell out of the palette and cracked a little. None of my other palettes cracked or messed up when i have dropped them. So be careful!

• clarinetgirl By  clarinetgirl
    12.03.11

I 'borrowed' this from my mother and loved it! The colors looked great on me. Sadly, the circles soon cracked so it didn't last that long.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Mabey it just me but i dont like the baked shadows!! Not true to the color and didnt stay well!

• funkysophisticate By  funkysophisticate
    05.05.11

This product is a great eyeshadow quad that you can fit into your purse and the nice thing about it, is you can wear it during the day more natural and then wear it baked/wet and it will be more dramatic, do a smoky look for night. So it is good if you are going from work to dinner or a funcion or just a nice eyeshadow quad to have at home.

• raven_mrrs By  raven_mrrs
    05.04.11

I use this eyeshadow every day! I absolutely love it!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

Great eye shadows and color selection. It IS rather pricey for a drugstore product but you should get this when it's on BOGO. The packaging is kind of space-consuming but otherwise it's a good product. =)

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

The color was perfect for my skin tone. I love this product.

• BlueEyedBlondie By  BlueEyedBlondie
    07.14.09

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It has amazing pigment and can be used wet or dry. A must have.