People Magazine | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I've had a subscription for years. LOVE it!

• I don't like reading about everyone who's famous, I'd love to read about real people doing real things! I wish that we would stop making these people rich and start supporting people who care for humanity, and we could have an Oscars for people who make a difference, not a movie. I love movies and actors are beautiful, but I care about real issues.

• Shanshan603 By  Shanshan603
    02.23.14

I always go to this magazine to confirm if a rumor is true because if it's in People then it's confirmed!

• Charliegirl01 By  Charliegirl01
    02.05.14

I adore this magazine from cover to cover. It has so much celebrity information, crossword puzzle, everyday people interest stories, and most likely to be factual than other celebrity magazines. I think the price needs to quit going up.

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.05.14

I'm addicted to celebrity news and PEOPLE has a very interesting way of sharing! I find it funny and also teaches you different things like work outs or recipes! Mostly it's a out celebrity's but its still an awesome magazine my mom and I buy them all the time!!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Great magazine. I get these for free, so I look through them when I have time. This magazine is entertaining. :)

• nadinenreyes By  nadinenreyes
    07.12.12

I'm not too much of a magazine reader on celebrities, but this one is pretty entertaining when you're bored or in a waiting room. I also like that the news in these magazines are more accurate than other tabloids.

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    11.07.10

I love this magazine! It's the only tabloid that I really even like to read! The puzzles and stories of real life people are great! And the stories of celebrities are good too! They have so much other than just trash that you find in other tabloids, which is so nice!

• angiekeeney By  angiekeeney
    08.28.09

my favorite magazine to read when i'm in the checkout waiting!!

• Sweettie66 By  Sweettie66
    08.02.09

This is my favorite magazine as well!! It is expensive in my opinion!! But I still love it so much that I subscribe!!

• LAMP565 By  LAMP565
    07.30.09

Best celebrity news mag that there is. I have subscribed to it for years. I look forward to getting it in the mail every Friday & usually read it in one sitting (which drives my daughter crazy!).

• allisong By  allisong
    07.07.09

It's expensive for subscriptions but it's awesome and I love reading it! I try to read it weekly.