CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

I'm a fan of the brand but this particular mascara didn't do it for me. It got hard and clumpy on my lashes fast and caused my eyelids to itch and hurt (possible allergic reaction). Also has a smell to me

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Great drugstore find!

One of my top mascaras. This is a tried and true mascara from cover girl. Great at separating and has long stating power. Don't even need waterproof to keep this on. I found this about 10years ago and have been a loyal fan since.

• Scullen By  Scullen

My favorite!

I've used this mascara for years - ever since it came out. It is hands down my favorite mascara because of the color, waterproofing, brush, and price. I've found no difference between this and the more expensive name brands. This seems to make my lashes look just as full, thick, and long. I like the brush for lower lashes too - feels much easier to dot the lowers than with other brushes. I will continue to use this mascara until they stop making it... Which I hope they never do!!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper

Best Mascara

I have been using lash blast for more than 5 years. I usually get waterproof, and the darkest black they have. I use baby oil to remove the waterproof mascara, because its harder with the other makeup removers. The non waterproof mascara comes off just fine with regular makeovers. This mascara gives my lashes more volume. My lashes look longer and thicker with lashblast. Sometimes I get clumps, but they are easy to work out. This is the best mascara I have ever used.

• Jmpms1127 By  Jmpms1127

I love this

This is my favorite mascara. Doesn't clump, easy to apply and all day wear.

• queenovduval By  queenovduval

Not the greatest Mascara

I was able to try out this product for free a few months ago. I love Cover Girl products, but this was one of my least favorite. The product did not provide as much volume as I expected. It also clumped my eye lashes and of course it was hard to correct since it is waterproof and dries very quickly.

• Hjess831 By  Hjess831
    07.26.16

This was a good mascara dries up fast which can be good and bad but it's good for everyday use.

• Leslie_emme77 By  Leslie_emme77
    07.21.16

Not for me

I usually love CG mascaras but this mascara really is not for me, brush too thin not enough mascara being applied in one coat and two coats made my eyelashes stick together. It has a very bulky tube which is difficult to hold while you are applying mascara. Did not give me the volume I need for my sjarse eyelashes.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Seperates lashes really well

I enjoy using this mascara. It does dry out pretty fast though. I really like the brush I keep it even after it's gone to separate my lashes before applying a different mascara. Doesn't clump and builds really easy.

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Not impressed clumpy and uneven aplication deff have had better