Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• sonica23 By  sonica23
    06.28.10

OH I LOVE this product i would definitly recommend this to my friends (all thoug i already have) i used the one for curly hair although i cant find the leave in conditioner any more around here!!!! would someone tell me where i can find that product?

• sonica23 By  sonica23
    06.28.10

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Smells great! Great Price!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Smells great! Great Price!

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

Smells AMAZING!

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

Smells AMAZING!

• ScottsSweetie09 By  ScottsSweetie09
    03.28.09

This product is awesome. Being a mother of two teen daughters,I have to stock up on these.They really love the way way it leaves their hair smelling and the healthy look they get from it.I have used it quiet often and really like the results.Hydration is one thing it definitely delivers.

• ScottsSweetie09 By  ScottsSweetie09
    03.28.09

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.18.09

This shampoo works great for my hair and makes it look great~shiny and smooth! I love the scent of this too~smells great!

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.18.09

• Sweethrt7873 By  Sweethrt7873
    03.17.09

Oh wow this stuff smells so good, but I would use in little amounts, but it works well.

• Sweethrt7873 By  Sweethrt7873
    03.17.09

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.13.09

I love Herbal Essence and the new Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo & Conditioner leave my hair silky smooth. They all smell so good!

• holly669 By  holly669

• shavattk By  shavattk
    03.13.09

This product is claims to strengthen longer hair and help prevent breakage. I think it really does what it claims. My hair feels stronger and healthier after only 1 1/2 weeks. Plus you gotta love the smell.

• shavattk By  shavattk