Cheez-It Duoz Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• zekthezookeeper By  zekthezookeeper
    10.24.12

I like the flavor mixes that they offer. It always seems better when you can have 2 flavors that compliment each other.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

this product is delicious. i love them, my children love them, everyone loves them.

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.07.12

I think I had the smoked cheddar and monterey jack whatever flavor it was they were amazing! They taste like meat. I was pairing them with pasta and things like that, Forget snacking on them I was eating them like the main course!

• Jonealle By  Jonealle
    09.07.12

My absolute favorite. I thought they would be gross but definitely not, the mix of flavors is fantastic.

• mswatkins By  mswatkins
    09.07.12

I love cheez its but the DUO'S are so good! The flavors are yummy together perfect snack.

• sailor_bee By  sailor_bee
    05.26.12

I love these crackers!! The flavors together are perfect! Two flavors in one snack keeps my taste buds alive :)

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.25.12

Love them. The 2 flavors compliment each other very well.

• lisalovesyeww By  lisalovesyeww
    11.01.10

SO YUMMY! this is my favorite!

• dianegug By  dianegug
    10.31.10

I am not really a fan of crackers but my kids love them. They really liked these crackers, the box was gone in just a coupld of days.

• Klowe801 By  Klowe801
    10.26.10

I love the sharp cheddar/monterey jack.

• fairy73 By  fairy73
    03.13.09

I Bought a box of Cheez-it Duoz Sharp cheddar/Parmesan these two flavors combined in one box is so yummy . The flavors just dance on your tongue