Womans Day Magazine | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.16.15

I truly enjoy this magazine! I enjoy the articles on fashion, diets and of course, the recipes! One of my favorite magazines that I have read for many years. I recommend this magazine to every woman out there that just wants an excellent read!

• JuanaDe By  JuanaDe
    03.30.13

I Love the Magazine it has help me in so many ways.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    02.02.13

Has good information on the news organizing ways and how to lose weight. Also has tips for day to day life to make things easier.

• Coreen69 By  Coreen69
    01.31.13

Just okay. I'm not a big fan of this magazine because it tends to repeat the same topics every other issue.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Great magazine at a great price...Love it!

• carrlynmichael By  carrlynmichael
    06.21.12

I enjoy woman's day, but I feel like this magazine can be a bit boring at times. I am a mother of two in my early 30's, so I am a bit older to read Glamour and magazines of that nature and this magazine seems to be over my head at times. Although, I do enjoy the articles and tips for the home & recipes.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

I really enjoy this magazine. It's in my top 5. It has great articles that are practical and interesting for every day life. Not too many ads which is one thing I highly dislike about certain magazines. It's great for women and I would enjoy reading every issue.

• strawberrieebel By  strawberrieebel
    03.15.12

Love it!

• eyesa18 By  eyesa18
    01.28.10

This is another magazine that i can't live without. I luv it

• robin16ak By  robin16ak
    12.11.09

I received a free subscription to this magazine, and I intend to purchase another year or two when it expires. I really enjoy the articles, especially the monthly menu at the end of the magazine.

• rosespeaks By  rosespeaks
    10.09.09

my mum introduced me to this magazine when i was little.still reading it and enjoying it now that im a mum myself