Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Sweet Peas | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great, fresh tasting, easy to make veggies. Love this brand.

• suzpel By  suzpel
    05.31.13

These are great, very good tasting. Great to take to work and use for lunch.

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.29.13

After working a long day the last thing I want is for dinner to take a long time to prepare. I can come home pop dinner in the oven and then in the last few minutes put these in the microwave and voila! A healthy dinner that does not take forever to put on the table.

• lavenderforluck By  lavenderforluck
    05.27.13

I only gave it four stars simply because fresh is always better, however these come so close to fresh. They are easy to use and they leave the vegetables a good texture. I don't like when vegetables get soggy/mushy. The steaming bag seems to prevent that. They are really quick too, it's the perfect addition to most dinners and I highly recommend them.

• mimipenny By  mimipenny
    03.20.12

Love the steamers. There is one the green beans that I really do not care for, but the peas are crisp and pop in your mouth. Best ever.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

I could never get my kids to eat their peas until i came across the Green Giant brand. My favorite are the Steamers, they're quick and easy and my kids really love them. Suprisingly i need not to add any spices because my family enjoys them as is. I feel great when i feed my family Green Giant products.

• JoyceMarie62 By  JoyceMarie62
    10.18.11

Green Giant Steamers are really good! Just like fresh.

• EmKay23 By  EmKay23
    10.15.11

I use these Steamers all the time. Although I prefer fresh veggies, my family's schedule gets so hectic it's hard for me to keep fresh ones from going bad before I can use them. These are easy, tasty, and healthy. What more can you ask for?

• morimoto24 By  morimoto24
    10.09.11

awesome product, I love the convenience . It saves time and dishes not have to cook them in a pot. plus you can usually find coupons for these.

• law4usc By  law4usc
    02.17.11

These taste right off the vine!

• jendorf44 By  jendorf44
    09.30.10

LOVE the convenience of the steam fresh vegetables. I made canned corn last night and my husband asked why the corn wasn't as good as it usually is.