Kellog's Special K Cereal Red Berries Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Campa115 By  Campa115
    11.13.14

Love this cereal. In fact it is the only cereal I eat. It is healthy and now they have the travel size cups which makes it perfect for my morning commute to work.

• GaylenesReviews By  GaylenesReviews
    03.26.14

This is honestly one of the VERY few cereals I do not eat with sugar or any kind of sweetener. It taste that good and has a hint of light sweetness that I am satisfied with to not need anymore in my bowl. I buy this cereal sometimes,but surely not enough so I will be increasing my purchases to see how the health benefits by sticking to a solid plan with this cereal will work out!

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

This is one of my favorite cereals. I admit I don't eat cereal often but when I do, this is one I am highly likely to choose.

• kellyloovesyoux3 By  kellyloovesyoux3
    03.12.14

Cereal is good! don't know if it really helps you lose weight.. but so yummy!!!

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.10.14

This cereal is very good. I love having the strawberries added to my cereal already.

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

I love this cereal the berries just make it.

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1
    08.03.13

Love this cereal!

• sushail By  sushail
    07.24.13

hi. can someone tell me if i can have it with normal milk instead of skim milk? and i will try it in the morning and at night and will have my regular lunch and evening snacks. will the 2 week challenge work properly then?

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

I love this cereal, but I feel it could use more berries.

• Buffyz By  Buffyz
    04.27.13

Did not like it. The berries were too sweet so when I poured the cereal in a bowl I would take out as much berries as I can.

• tina2367 By  tina2367
    04.23.13

I love this good for you cereal..now let the weight down off...........;)

• akana6452 By  akana6452
    04.23.13

I love this cereal! I would say add some more strawberries though! Also try this cereal with vanilla almond milk!

• GraceCasas By  GraceCasas
    03.20.13

Perfection in a bowl! This is low in calories which is good for the many women trying to stay fit. But another plus is that it actually tastes good. Unlike those other dry, low calorie cereals.

• sginsd87 By  sginsd87
    03.20.13

this is actually one of the few low calorie yet good tasting cereal out there...it got crunch, tang and the perfect amount of sweetness... definitely worth the buy

• lawrena By  lawrena
    03.19.13

the red berries make special k even more scruptious than when it is just plain some cold milk and you are in heaven