Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting Cream | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.28.14

This cream is truly like a miracle facelift in a bottle. It works so well my skin became smoother, more firm, smaller pores and mouisturized! I was amazed at how well this cream works.

• eag011 By  eag011
    10.26.11

This product works. If you're looking for immediate results, you've found it. I noticed an immediate change in my skin within the first week of use. I love all the Olay skin care products and I don't ever plan to change.

• reddkittee By  reddkittee
    10.26.11

Olay rocks! With age comes wisdom but let's not forget the dry skin, rough texture, uneven makeup application, oily areas again and all those great things you had when you were a teen! I LOVE how my skin feels now! That wonderful, moisture-rich, un-aged texture and easier application of makeup that I've been looking for! Way to go Olay!

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    03.06.11

I love this creme. I have used a multitude of cremes since I was in my 20's and this is by far the best. My skin looks & feels fresh. My makeup flows smoothly over it and throughout the day, I do not have that awful feeling of dryness.

• happymom67 By  happymom67
    12.30.10

I received the product for Christmas and absolutely LOVE IT!!! Made my skin soft and I feel wonderul!

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy
    12.29.10

This product is great! I am only 27 and am using this product solely as an eye cream to keep my eye area soft and hopefully wrinkle-free. This product keeps skin hydrated and soft and will transform dry skin into an amazingly soft surface. This cream is somewhat expensive, but is a good alternative to other eye creams and anti-aging solutions priced much higher.

• lmbjd430 By  lmbjd430
    09.08.10

I absolutely love this product. The price is unbelieveably low for the wonderful quality. I use it everyday and recommend it to family and women friends often.

• deefbi By  deefbi
    09.07.10

I have used Olay products since I started wearing make-up at age 14 and my skin still looks great! I actually get complimented on how young I look almost everyday! Thanks Olay!

• KelsoBelle By  KelsoBelle
    09.07.10

I prefer Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream for night-time use. It is definitely a great value, especially in these difficult times. Good job, Olay!

• chatty45 By  chatty45
    09.06.10

I have been using Olay products exclusively. Even though I have tried other brands, Olay still came in #1 with me. Not only is Olay inexpensive, but it works best for me. I would highly recommend Olay.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.03.10

Great product I noticed a difference 3 days later.