Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

This product has been working for me. I have noticed my fine lines are less noticeable. It does bother my eyes and cause my contacts to dry up. So people with sensitive eyes or contacts may not like it as much.

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie
    07.10.12

LOVE this product!! Well worth the money, my skin looks GREAT, I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. LOVE IT!!!

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    06.29.12

The Olay Regenerist Serum is wonderful!! I have the fine lines around my eyes and this is really helping to reduce those!! The serum goes on smooth and isn't sticky at all. I would reccomend this product for sure. It is well worth the price.

• princess_sativa By  princess_sativa
    03.16.11

i really enjoy using this product! though i am only 21, i am a smoker. so crows feet and smile lines have begun to appear! This serum is light, none oily, and leaves your skin vibrant and soft. i don't recommended putting on your make-up right away after use. Wait about 15 to 20 minutes, it should have soaked in by then! >^-^<

• ldparrish By  ldparrish
    11.15.10

This one is by far a wonderful product. I have come back to it a few times and now I am here for good. It goes on like velvet and makes my skin feel so soft. No breakouts. Evens out skin tone just like it said it would. I get the larger bottle at a better cost savings at my Sams Club.

• itsmissjess By  itsmissjess
    08.25.10

LOVE it! I have used this for years. When I don't have it I have noticed a considerable difference in the appearance and feel of my skin. I am prone to break outs and dryness. This seems to be the perfect solution. In the warmer months I can use it alone alone. In the winter months I use it with the regenerist lotion. I always buy the fragrance free versions. I was totally recommend this product. Its my favorite and I've bought many higher priced items.

• momala By  momala
    07.08.10

This is an excellent product. does what it says and is easy on the budget.

• shortyflague By  shortyflague
    07.04.10

I Love regenerist! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and smells terrific. After using it for a few weeks, I can tell that the lines around my eyes are getting smaller too. I would definetly reccommend this product!

• brifontaine By  brifontaine
    06.29.10

This is the ONLY eye cream I have been very satisfied with. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and a decrease from my overall issue of "tired eyes". I am very frugal and the price is not a concern for me due in large part to how well it works!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Love this product. Actually got it in the mail, was one of 1,000 people to get a whole little set of this stuff, and I love the products so much. I will definately be splurging on them when mine run out!

• Kristi By  Kristi
    05.21.10

I have used lots of expensive night creams. They normally make my face break out. I've been using Olay Regenerist for several months now with now problem. I have really noticed a difference with fine lines and the smoothness and texture of my skin.

• rtringer By  rtringer
    11.07.09

I am wanting to try the eye lifting serum. The Regenerest serum is one of my favorites. It absorbs easily and makeup goes on smoothly after I use the lotion. Other products cause my foundation to be caked on when applied.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.07.09

I love olay products.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    09.28.09

I have been using olay regenerist for 2 months now because I had very dry skin and after 2 months of use, I can see a big difference in my skin. I really like this product. My skin feel moist and more hydrated now and I don?t have the dry flaking look to my face. The texture of my skin is smoother. The tiny lines has disappeared and I feel more confident with my appearance. This is a keeper. I would recommend this product for all skin types.

• SayHelloMax By  SayHelloMax
    09.22.09

Yes, this is one of the only ones (at this price range) that I actually saw results from. Competes with similar higher priced products, no problem!