Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum | SheSpeaks

• Lolly19438 By  Lolly19438
    01.01.13

I have used many of the Olay regenerist products. For a while I tried a more expensive brand not sold in stores. Although I was happy with the results I found no difference except with the price. I recommend this as well.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.12.12

This product works great. I love the scent and it's moisturizing properties. It is a bit on the spendy side though.

• traceyk By  traceyk
    09.21.12

I love Olay and the regenerist serum is my absolute favorite! My skin feels so soft and young again after using it for about a year! Well worth the money and a bargain compared to the department store brands!

• adrienne198 By  adrienne198
    09.11.12

I can't say enough about this procuct, I started usng olay about 20 years ago, after seeing the wonderful results on my mother in law. I have been very happy with it. although it can't take the years away from my age, it has helped me maintain, and has improved my skin tone, and I noticed that I am not getting as many age spots, sometimes I even put it on the tops of my hands, but it a little pricey to use it for that, but it does help with the age spots also..wish I could afford a case of it!!!

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

This is the ONLY eye cream I have been very satisfied with. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and a decrease from my overall issue of "tired eyes". I am very frugal and the price is not a concern for me due in large part to how well it works!

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

This product has been working for me. I have noticed my fine lines are less noticeable. It does bother my eyes and cause my contacts to dry up. So people with sensitive eyes or contacts may not like it as much.

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie
    07.10.12

LOVE this product!! Well worth the money, my skin looks GREAT, I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. LOVE IT!!!

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    06.29.12

The Olay Regenerist Serum is wonderful!! I have the fine lines around my eyes and this is really helping to reduce those!! The serum goes on smooth and isn't sticky at all. I would reccomend this product for sure. It is well worth the price.

• princess_sativa By  princess_sativa
    03.16.11

i really enjoy using this product! though i am only 21, i am a smoker. so crows feet and smile lines have begun to appear! This serum is light, none oily, and leaves your skin vibrant and soft. i don't recommended putting on your make-up right away after use. Wait about 15 to 20 minutes, it should have soaked in by then! >^-^<

• ldparrish By  ldparrish
    11.15.10

This one is by far a wonderful product. I have come back to it a few times and now I am here for good. It goes on like velvet and makes my skin feel so soft. No breakouts. Evens out skin tone just like it said it would. I get the larger bottle at a better cost savings at my Sams Club.