Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

I really like this foundation it helps achieve a flawles look and it's easy to build it up to a full coverage I highly recommend to use primer before applying this to achieve a very even look.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love the colors and consistency.

• Cwong7 By  Cwong7
    02.01.14

Hands down best foundation for almost all skin types, leaves a nice soft glow. Gives a great coverage wiyhout being cakey or feeling heavy all day.

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    01.03.14

I have used this in all four seasons for all different occasions. I was looking for full coverage that I could build up depending on the look I needed. It definitely gives full coverage! My nose and cheeks are the worst to cover up with pores/spots/uneven tone. This foundation takes care of it. NOW.... with full coverage comes the risk of caking on product. I get that dull caked-on feeling and look close up, especially around the dry spots on my face. Just beware that you WILL look too made up close-up but you will look fab in pictures! (just not close-ups)

• Rockabillychk By  Rockabillychk
    07.07.13

Ok....so when I bought this product I was VERY excited. I felt that it did match my skin tone.....BUT...it was sliding around. NOT good for oily skin. I gave it a chance until one Sunday morning when my husband said to me that it looked very inexpensive and that it was ok to splurge on my foundation. I was shocked and immediately got a refund.

• thebargainbabe By  thebargainbabe
    06.27.13

The best foundation I've used! An exact match to my skin tone, it evens my complexion without looking heavy.

• Salmazepeda25 By  Salmazepeda25
    01.12.13

Omg this product is flawless!!

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there's words to describe how happy I am with this product. I have always had a fear of choosing new foundation because I have sensitive skin that is also prone to acne :( I think this foundation and Naked UD and MAC have really helped clear my skin (alongside Innisfree Wash)...The color selection is amazing and I wouldn't dare go without finishing my MUFE look with my Duo Mat powder :)

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

this foundation is too good for my skin its goes inside to skin no one can like exactra layer of my foundatio

• paris18 By  paris18
    10.13.12

This was my first time trying this product it is very smooth its feel like velvet on my skin.

• mommy2459 By  mommy2459
    10.12.12

Recomended by me.. and kim kardashian:)))