Joel Osteen Your Best Life Now | SheSpeaks

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    01.28.11

Joel Osteen changed my llife with his first book and Sunday service in Texas. I absolutely love this an and all the positive energy he exudes. For the past 3 years I have also had his daily flip calendar which has a different saying on each day.

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

Joel is very inspiring!! I love his books & watch him on TV as well. Jesus Christ gives us hope...Joel reminds us of that hope ;)

• Susieq1763 By  Susieq1763
    09.27.10

Joel Osteen is the best motivational preacher out there to me! I know alot of people think he's too positive but the way I see it, it's better to get your thoughts going in the right direction than it is to always be negative. This book teaches you ways to be positive as well as trust God in all you are going through in your life!

• sunshi5622 By  sunshi5622
    01.30.10

oops Joel Osteen...........

• mhou7572 By  mhou7572
    01.22.10

This is one book I highly recommend. I have read it four times and found it very inspiring. It can uplift you in tough times and give you hope. It has helped me deal with old issues affecting my life. I could not lend this book out to friends and family, so I purchased five copies to give to them! It is a must read for everyone.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    09.21.09

This book is sooo positive! I've read this one several times. Also met him and Victoria on several occassions, just as nice in person. ...and ALWAYS smiling.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    09.11.09

GREAT! I got this for my mom who had actually gotten it for my Dad! I love it and it is uplifting. The lord has blessed him with a message for each person! I recomend seeking out this book or even his sermons!

• patti44 By  patti44
    08.01.09

I love Joel,he helped me through a really tuff time when I was in the hospital.I was in the hospital for over a month and really depressed and seen him on TV for the first time and his message was like it was just for me alone. he uplifted me and gave me hope.

• rumnsini By  rumnsini
    06.29.09

I will love to receibe this book.

• sweetmistie1121 By  sweetmistie1121
    04.27.09

Very inspiring but I felt he repeated himself a LOT.