Graco BeBe Sounds Prenatal Heart Listener | SheSpeaks

• Eper29 By  Eper29
    05.31.09

Worked with my first child then stopped functioning all together.

• sweets3075 By  sweets3075
    05.30.09

this is not worth the money. it didn't work.

• Maristella By  Maristella
    03.20.09

Never worked for me. All i could really hear was my tummy rumbling :)

• tigpooh1516 By  tigpooh1516
    03.12.09

We had one also, did not work very well. We ended up just getting a doppler that they use in the OB office...a friend gave it to me! Great friend, by the way!

• ahootnaholler By  ahootnaholler
    03.07.09

we got one and it never worked for us. we couldn't even get my heartbeat unless it was on top of my heart! not worth it, next time I would rather rent a real doppler from one of the online places for the duration of the pregnancy.

• dedezozo By  dedezozo
    03.02.09

never worked for me!

• lauriux By  lauriux
    02.23.09

I asked for this on a Christmas gift exchange with my fiends. I tried to use it a few times but I was never sure if I was listening to my baby's heartbeat or my own. My husband and I spent some time trying to get a clear heartbeat and we did it. After that we really enjoy this product.

• gjet68 By  gjet68
    02.20.09

I bought one of these for my daughter when she was expecting her first baby and it worked great. Its only good beginning with the second trimester though and you really have to know where to look to find the heartrate. It might take an experienced user to know how to use it as there isnt much explanation in the manual. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish what is baby and what is moms heartbeating too. Its a fun product to use though.