Uggs Classic Short Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.05.13

I love Uggs they are so comfortable and they fit amazingly! I go through 1 pair about every 3/4 years so for me the price is fair. I wear them while doing any/everything

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

Uggs are great, comfy and warm. No complaints at all with their products.

• FloridaGators16 By  FloridaGators16
    06.18.12

I love my uggs! Super comfy and warm, you dont need to wear socks. A little pricey but great

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.30.12

I love these shoes in the winter time they are warm and very comfortable. Too hot for summer.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.15.12

Warm & cozy. My favorite boot!

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    02.29.12

Warm but it's to flat for my feet .. I wish that it had more arch support.

• jenbowie By  jenbowie
    02.29.12

I absolutely love my Uggs! They are very comfy, cute and warm, as well as pair well with a number of outfits. I would wear them all year around if I could. Just love them!

• alipicard69 By  alipicard69
    02.29.12

These are cute, comfy and warm. That being said, they are overpriced and do not wear well for the cost. After a short time they stretch out and begin to have a sloppy look about them. I think next time I will try a pair of the "others". I want my boots to last longer than one season for this high of a price.

• jordansmom By  jordansmom
    02.29.12

i love wearing uggs they are tthe best comfortable shoes ever just slip them right on and thats it. in the winter they keeep u so warm. and u can wear them causally or just in sweats. i wear them in all seasons

• IDJmomofthree By  IDJmomofthree
    02.29.12

Honestly when Uggs first came out I thought they were the ugliest things besides crocs ..after seeing how popular they were I had to try a pair on & I feel in love as they are the MOST COMFY shoes, boots I have ever felt. I am from Cali but lived in Ohio in the winter 2010 & I wore my Uggs they kept my feet toasty & dry i absolutly love them & I only own one pair

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    12.06.11

I love my uggs they are the most comfortable and warm boots ever, i have many pairs and i love them all, when it is cold out i love to slip them on they keep you warm and they are extremely comfortable, but make sure when you wear them it is really cold out or you will sweat wearing them, they definitely keep you warm.

• kitkat31 By  kitkat31
    12.03.11

I love my Uggs.. I hate being cold, and when my feet are cold I am miserable. I found these and they are on my feet the moment I get home from work. Cold feet problem solved.

• clarinetgirl By  clarinetgirl
    12.03.11

These are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. At some point, comfort just isn't worth it.

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    11.03.11

love love love my Uggs. they are so comfy. the best part is you can wear with anything. i have to dress professional for work so no jeans and i hate wearign heels all day long so with my work pants i just slip them on under my pants and they look like a cute pair of shoes!!!!!!

• aksilv By  aksilv
    11.02.11

I live in my uggs! I look forward to the first cold day every year! They are so comfy I forget that I am wearing anything! Worth every penny and they last for years.