Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

safe and effective

I swear by this. We take it weekly and now i give it to my kids safely!

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

safe and effective

I swear by this. We take it weekly and now i give it to my kids safely!

• forthall By  forthall
    07.12.15

I love to give these to my kids to keep them from getting sick it helps . Plush they get vitamin c and other minerals. Kids have no idea its good for them they think its juice.

• forthall By  forthall
    07.12.15

• doglady6 By  doglady6
    04.20.15

The taste was really not for me,but my children seem to like it,so if they like it and good for them I will buy it for them,,

• doglady6 By  doglady6
    04.20.15

• korrinfouts By  korrinfouts
    03.31.15

I use emergen-c for myself and husband but I had no idea they had some for kids! I will have to look for it next time im in stores!

• korrinfouts By  korrinfouts
    03.31.15

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.28.15

My husband and I use Emergen-C (all flavors) regularly during flu season, and love most flavors. We love the idea of drinking fizzy vitamin in water. And we thought that the child's version would be just as good, but our 6 year old did not like the taste of it at all. Unfortunately, we didn't get the chance to test out the child's product before buying it, and now are stuck with a large full child's package that nobody will drink. We have decided to stick to the adult version Emergen-C which we love. However we will not be giving any to our son since the adult version may be to strong for him.

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.28.15

• Sager824 By  Sager824
    02.19.15

i TOOK THIS DAILY WHEN MY COWORKERS WERE SICK AND IM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I DID NOT GET SICK

• Sager824 By  Sager824
    02.19.15

• ccaron177 By  ccaron177
    02.05.15

Great stuff! My kids actually like the taste and they are very picky!

• ccaron177 By  ccaron177
    02.05.15

Great stuff! My kids actually like the taste and they are very picky!

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

We use Emergen-C whenever we start to feel under the weather! For those complaining about the taste - it's not very good just mixed into water, but if you mix it into Sprite or Ginger Ale it's delicious!! So good that I have to resist drinking it just for something to drink :)

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker
    01.24.15

I love it for children and adults. It has a refreshing flavor (s) and it really boosts natural energy and health! Also a great way to fight a cold!

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker