Charlies Soap Laundry Liquid Detergent | SheSpeaks

• thethriftygeek By  thethriftygeek
    02.24.09

I have never heard of this product. Where is it sold at?

• jessica_cheri By  jessica_cheri
    02.24.09

I started buying Charlies Soap for my sons cloth diapers & ended up switching the whole family over to Charlies !! I would also have to say from personal experience that the company owners are awesome & do a lot for their community. Great bunch of people ! To those of you that are local, I highly recommend going to the company to buy your soap !

• gabhun33 By  gabhun33
    02.20.09

Havent seen it in Mich. But would love to give it a try.Where do you find the sample?

• JANE4girls By  JANE4girls
    02.20.09

I just received a sample of this and can't wait to try it out.

• Suevivor2 By  Suevivor2
    02.20.09

I love this product. I get it at the Whole Foods in Winston -Salem NC. Definitely recommend it to others!

• teigesmom By  teigesmom
    02.20.09

This sounds great. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully m Wholefoods carries it.

• simplifyingfamily By  simplifyingfamily
    02.20.09

I bought this to use on our cloth diapers. Now I use it on all of our laundry. It's great! Our clothes are so much softer now. When I was first doing research on the soap I was concerned I couldn't use it in our HE washer. I can! It is low sudsing anyway, and you just use less per load which saves even more money. I don't mind purchasing items online, but I was excited when I found out The Milky Way in Charlotte, NC sells it!

• askadanma By  askadanma
    02.20.09

I can't wait to try this. I have been reading about it for a long time.

• alidb36 By  alidb36
    02.20.09

You can purchase online at http://www.charliesoap.com/. You can get free shipping so it's a great way to purchase it. They include a pump with the bottle-one pump per wash. I use it to wash my family's clothes and our cloth diapers (which are washed 2 to 3 times a week) and a bottle lasts me 3-4 months! I love it!

• toys4suz By  toys4suz
    02.18.09

I would also be interested in finding out if it is suitable for the newer HE washers. I like the comments about not needing fabric softner as our pediatrician tells us not to use them and they are harsh chemicals that stay in the clothes (our son is asthmatic). I like that it also comes in a powder as I have been told that is my best option living in an area where there is hard water. I will have to check my local Whole Foods store and see if I can find it and give it a try!