Nintendo DS Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

Our kids LOVE their ds's. They have a regular ds, dsi and a 3ds and they love all 3! The ds's are very user friendly and easy to take along especially in the car, the battery seems to last a while which is great when you're traveling. Lots of games to choose from. If anything happens to the kids ds's i would buy new ones!

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

My kids have DS, DSi and now 3DS - the DS and DSi are great handheld game systems - I just wish there were more games for younger kids and more that are easier for younger kids or beginners to play otherwise DS is highly addicting (even for moms) and a great system to take anywhere and play alone or with friends. a bit pricy - could be cheaper! or have a better warranty!

• fifthrevoir By  fifthrevoir
    08.10.13

Such a great design and good device idea. I will forever give props to Nintendo for this one.

• jessicaann234 By  jessicaann234
    08.05.13

My kids have these and they love them, there are lots of games

• kellithrasher1 By  kellithrasher1
    07.27.13

not as great as the dsi, but it works for being as cheap as you can get them

• cjsamson655 By  cjsamson655
    07.25.13

The Nintendo DS has long been a favorite in my house. Great game selection, easy to use and take places.

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

As far as handheld gaming systems go, the DS was first of it's kind!! Being so new, it was implemented wonderfully. A simple gaming device that managed to acheive the combination of touch and buttons incredibly. My nephew, my husband, and myself love it!

• keml2007 By  keml2007
    06.13.13

my kids love them and they have wireless on them so they are able to use them for homework too

• Melodyb01 By  Melodyb01
    05.29.13

Fun and handy when waiting during appts.

• hipmommychick By  hipmommychick
    03.12.13

My daughter likes her DS but when she got it at age 5, it was a little too advanced for her. Now that she is able to use it effectively, she wants a DSi. She takes it on car trips and to her grandparents house.

• jhill0420 By  jhill0420
    02.23.13

I love my ds. It took a while for me t get used to the two screens, but for the types of games I play, it is great. I am into the brain/puzzle games. Have only played brain age and puzzle quest. I find the ds has a good battery life and good graphics. It is easy to use and small enough t bring places in your purse.

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    12.31.12

I like my ds. But I don't like the fact that there are not many options for The Sims. They repeatedly do the same action and it gets boring after a while.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

awesome game system so much fun...kids adore them wish they were cheaper

• ezy2remember By  ezy2remember
    12.13.12

I bought all 3 of my kids this game system and for a while their eyes never seemed to leave the screen. They loved their DS, but here it is a year later and all 3 of them are sitting in my desk drawer with mass amounts of games to them and collecting dust. They lost interest in their DS's and havent played them since.

• cjmommy84 By  cjmommy84
    12.03.12

i love my ds. my dad got it for me as a Christmas gift i love that it is so interactive like when you have to blow in the mic to get past things or that you have to make cretin movements on the touch screen to make it work i think my fav game that i have played so far is Phinious and Ferb