Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum

Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum

4.8
              Rated #3 in Vacuums & Brooms
18 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I am still on my first Dyson, the first one that came out. And I still love it to this day! It picks up wonderfully. Even on the wood floors and tile. On carpet you can see it sucking up the carpet. I am so very pleased with the Dyson, and would buy another if any thing ever happened to this one. I love everything about mine!

I have a dog that sheds and the Dyson does pick up hair better than any other vac I've had. I agree that its heavy to carry upstairs. The filter seems to clog more now than it did when I first got it. Not sure why thats happening.

This vacuum works very well in the beginning but as the years start to pass, so does the ability of picking up dog hair and dirt. I was thrilled when it was new; now it's 3 years old and smells like the dog when it runs and doesn't pick up but half of the dirt on the floor. I'm going back to my Kenmore Cannister. It's been rated #1 on Consumer Guide for years; sorry I got caught up in the hype of this vacuum and didn't stay with what I knew worked well