Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• mncar54 By  mncar54
    12.17.09

I have the ball one & We Love It After we got over paying the higher price We are Very Pleased! It's very powerful and cleans better than any vac we've had! I love the easy drop the dirt right into the garbage One click Easy! My son bought this one & it is heavier than mine! The ball one is Super Light and easy to carry around or up the stairs! We were turned off at first by the plastic look of it but it seems to be made very well and so far has been well worth the extra money! :)

• sandyg By  sandyg
    12.15.09

Thought my carpets were clean and well vacuumed. Brought this Dyson Animal home, and gasped at the amount of pet hair and dust my old vacuum had left behind. EXTREMELY powerful, not noisy; easy to push. Very heavy to carry up stairs, though. So easy to dump the canister- a simple thumb release. Accesories suck the dust from everywhere. Extension rod a bit unwieldy until the hose loosens up a bit (with use). No dust bags. Would buy it again in a minute- best vaccuum i have ever owned. Great for asthma sufferers.

• dragonflies By  dragonflies
    04.06.09

I am still on my first Dyson, the first one that came out. And I still love it to this day! It picks up wonderfully. Even on the wood floors and tile. On carpet you can see it sucking up the carpet. I am so very pleased with the Dyson, and would buy another if any thing ever happened to this one. I love everything about mine!