Littermaid Self Cleaning Litter Pan | SheSpeaks

• catgirl18 By  catgirl18
    03.18.09

I have tried this product on two seperate occasions, disappointed both times. The concept of less time to clean the box is untrue. This box was a nightmare to maintain. I threw the product away out of frustration.

• qivuit By  qivuit
    02.21.09

We travel frequently and needed something that was automatic to keep my kitty peeing and pooping in the right places while we are away. I love the concept of this thing, but would love it sooo much more if it WORKED! Each time we spent almost $100 to invest in these and they broke within 18 months! Beyond repair! The first time, I figured I just got a dud, but after the second time so we just used it like a regular cat pain until I was sick of it taking up so much space. I am really disappointed with the product. It seems that it's just not reliable enough for the cost.