Method All Surface Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.27.12

Method is great. I have severe allergies to cleaning products and it's great to have something that is natural, but also gets the job done that doesn't bother my skin.

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.27.12

Excellent basic cleaner. I use method multi-purpose everywhere. I have the unscented for our cat litter boxes, pink grapefruit for the bathroom, and lavender for the rest of the house. It actually works well on mirrors and glass. I stock up every sale and coupon offer!

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    03.29.12

I love this product...non-toxic, smells great. I usually spray it and let it sit and come back and everything wipes right off.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

This was alright. I don't think it works any better or less than any other all natural cleaner. I didn't feel like my counters were extraordinarily clean.

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    09.18.11

Amazing stuff!! I love that it is safe and non toxic. That gives me a lot of comfort with my child and pets. It is an amazing cleaner and smells wonderful. It is also very affordable and last a pretty long time. It is the only multi surface cleaner I buy! Also nice you don't have to wear gloves or worry about it damaging things if it spills. Love it!!

• JmeJ06 By  JmeJ06
    09.17.11

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Just spray on, wait a minute or two and easily wipe off stuck on yuk. Method seems to be a little more expensive but all it takes is a little squirt. The first time I used it I wanted to cry because I ran out of surface to clean (I hated to clean too!)

• gjersey By  gjersey
    08.16.10

I'm a diehard Windex user for almost everything, but now Method All Surface has taken over my countertop. This stuff works WAY better than I expected, given that eco-friendly products in the past haven't been very effective. Great in the kitchen and bathroom, smells good too. And this bottle seems to be lasting a long time, given how often I use it.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.08.10

Saw this brand in our doctor's office. Decided to try it. Love it. No obnoxious smell and better for the environment. Love it~

• sbenning5 By  sbenning5
    06.16.10

I love the Method cleaner. I don't like the cucumber one but I LOVE the grapefruit one. Smells and works great!

• blossom55 By  blossom55
    04.15.09

LIke the product and the absence of strong odor. I have asthma and these cleaners don't bother me. They are expensive, however