Chicco Cortina Travel Stroller System | SheSpeaks

• kailiequalsawesome By  kailiequalsawesome
    07.24.14

This system was one of the few items we bought new when we found out we were pregnant (first grandkid on both sides so we got A LOT of stuff). This was also one of the most expensive, but it was absolutely worth it. The base is great, it makes it so much easier to get him in and out of the car. The stroller is awesome but we had a hard time figuring out how to get the flap in the front down (it was blocking his feet from hanging out, which is fine when they're a newborn) and the straps are difficult to tighten. Other than that, there haven't been any issues.

• heathermarie By  heathermarie
    07.17.13

I love this system! The carseat was super easy to install and fit really well into my sonata. It comes with a base so no need to strap the seat in every time. My son was able to use it until 8 1/2 months. I did find a few issues but they weren't a big deal to me. This seat is pretty heavy in itself and its also a little too big to stick on the grocery cart seat. My baby also sweat a lot in this seat if I didn't keep the air turned up. The stroller is really nice. The carseat latches onto the stroller. I found the stroller easy to push and turn and lock when we weren't moving.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

We have this stroller in a CUTE girl design. We purchased this because we were sick of carting around a full size stroller. This is the perfect design between an umbrella stroller(too small and not enough features) and the large(heavy, bulky). Will pass this one on!!

• vathens6 By  vathens6
    09.17.12

After browsing the strollers out there on the market I decided to buy this stroller to use it with my son. It had all the features I was looking for, and its very sturdy. Not to mention, it doesn't look or feel cheap in the least, like many of the other strollers I saw on the market. Its features include: seat that reclines fully down, cup holder for adult, compartment for keys/phone/etc, adjustable handle height, large under storage basket, removable tray, tray that opens to side, and the car seat base allows you to easily snap the carseat in and out during transit. I love this carseat, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a travel set or even just a stroller.

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

I really like it. The seat is easy in an out of the car, and the stroller folds easily. A good system for the price. The "covers" was well, wich is important to me.

• Aragedie By  Aragedie
    09.23.11

I love this system. I had my first child (daughter) 3/30/11. She was 11lbs at birth and this system was great. I love the fact you can click in the car seat to the base in the car or on the stroller. No need to strap in the car seat every time you want to go somewhere. It is super easy to use. The stroller is very sturdy, lots of room to put her bag, my purse, shopping bags, cup holder. Also with our straps you can strap the diaper bag on the front and free up more room in the bottom. The car seat snaps in so the baby faces you. She is 6 months old now and we have actually put her in the main stroller area without her car seat and she is fine. She loves to lay back (and yes the system lays back completely if you know what you are doing). You can recline it back to the final position and then your baby can sleep or sit it up so he/she is sitting up and can access the tray and cup holder. I got mine in green so in case we have a boy next we can resuse it. It is large but with a newborn or baby you need to haul around more. With a 2-3 year old you may want just a cheap pop open stroller. We will have to upgrade to a different carseat at 22lbs though which stinks but I can still use the stroller for a long time.

• samduley By  samduley
    04.19.11

I purchased this stroller for my grand-daughter when she was a infant and loved it...however once she started growing there wasn't enough room for her to lay back, the back doesn't lay flat. It also takes up a large amount of space in the trunk. I'm in the process right now in finding a new stroller. I won't recommend this stroller for a child older then 6/7 months, after that there isn't enough room for them.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

Love, Love, Love this product. I got this as a baby shower gift for my first son. It was a product that was highly recommended to me and it was really affordable with the carseat and stroller in one price. My son used the carseat all the way till he was 6months, and the stroller he loves. Easy to clean and very stylish. I always see the mom's in my area walking there babies in this stoller.

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

I didn't buy the travel system, but I did buy the Chicco Cortina Stroller and it is the BEST stroller on the market. We tried over 25 strollers in the store for durability, ease of use and smooth ride and this one won. I always joke that this stroller is like butter and it is! Now I have baby #2 and wish there was a dual Chicco!

• beccadawn23 By  beccadawn23
    08.17.10

This is an amazing product! We love our system. Our sheriff told us that the car seat is the "safest in the industry". My son loves the stroller - it can go over any terrain and is so light weight that it travels really well. Yes, it's a bit bulky, but what do you expect from a large stroller? The only downside is that the plastic, while cleanable, causes my baby to sweat when it's hot outside. It's a small price to pay for an absolutely fabulous sytem.