Calphalon Nonstick 10 Inch International Griddle Crepe Pan | SheSpeaks

• Twinkle-Lyn By  Twinkle-Lyn
    09.26.10

I love these pans - so easy to clean and awesome to cook with. I love the grill pan for making sandwiches - I make all different kinds and they always come out perfect! I love the reg non stick pan for making eggs and pancakes!

• caligirl79 By  caligirl79
    09.26.10

I love this pan. It is heavy and non stick. I have been using this for a while and it hasnt scratched.

• KLHunter By  KLHunter
    09.25.10

Anything Calphalon...fantastic to use, and clean. We use it for our group dinners when all our friends come over and we cook together from scratch...what a great day that is...everyone loves these pans.

• akburlage By  akburlage
    09.25.10

I have a whole set of the nonstick pans and LOVE them. It has never been so easy to cook and clean! With the exception of the nonstick grill pan, which I CANNOT get clean and it has black burnt stuff all over it (and yes I wipe it down oil before I use it), these pans are wonderful.

• jrosales721 By  jrosales721
    09.24.10

I love love love these pans!!! They are so easy to clean and cookw ith. If I could afford a whole set I would splurge on it without a doubt.

• klmdjk By  klmdjk
    09.23.10

I love these pans they are so easy to care for and keep clean. nothing sticks and everything wipes right out. I cook a lot and this was the best gift I could ever give to myself... BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

I own the set this belongs to and they are absolutely amazing. Greatest pan purchase ever!