Target Circo Toddler clothes | SheSpeaks

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.01.15

I love baby and toddler clothes at target I just think it's a little to pricey. We all know kids grow out of them pretty fast and I think most of the clothes at target it's expensive. I love their clothes tho. I have two boys ages 1 and 2 and I buy some of their clothes their but I wish it wasn't that expensive. I am pregnant with my third child and will still shop their for my baby especially bcuz target has cute clothes for girls.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I HAVE THREE KIDS. THE BEST SHOPPING IS DONE AT TARGET ESPICALLY THE CLEARANCE RACKS!!! MY KIDS LOVE TARGET MORE THAN WALMART/

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Ok I love the clearance at target, and my 16 month old looks absolutely adorable in Circo clothes!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

These clothes are very cute but a lot of them are too pricey for clothing that kids grow out of. I may just be cheap but paying $15 or $18 for a cardigan for a baby is not in my budget. I try to find the clearance when they have it becuase the styles are adorable

• Sheymom By  Sheymom
    09.16.13

They wash up well, and have a good life to them. They are age appropriate and sizes fit well. Circo clothes are affordable, fashionable , cute and well made. They are great for every day park wear.

• orientmom By  orientmom
    09.16.13

I like target but there cherokee brand is much better and stylish than circo for boys but for girls they have many cute dresses

• sugareexx By  sugareexx
    09.14.13

I love Circo brand clothing at Target. The patterns are cute, the prices are low, and the quality is good. They last long enough to pass them down from one child to another too.

• Krismom By  Krismom
    09.08.13

It is good quality for the price.

• ccummins10 By  ccummins10
    09.05.13

Circo clothes are adorable and super affordable! Definitely well made too!

• brookenash121108 By  brookenash121108
    09.01.13

We love Circo clothes I love the life to say they have in them and talking a bout fashion target is the only smaller no dept. store I see now days with a since of taste !!!