Womans World Magazine | SheSpeaks

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

I love reading this magazine. It is a great value and i love all the holiday stuff coming in the magazine.

• jb4given By  jb4given
    08.15.12

Love this magazine. It has great recipes, tips on dieting, and family. I really enjoy the short one page stories. I pass this along to my friends also.

• crh3037 By  crh3037
    06.29.12

I friend recommended this magazine and I hesitated in buying it because I felt it was a little pricey bot I purchased one about five years ago and I love this magazine. I have found many tips which has saved me money. I have tried several of their health tips and I love checking out the web sites they recommend. There are fashion tips, cooking and cute stories in this magazine. It is a well rounded magazine and best of all, it comes in the mail weekly.

• bessiejenki By  bessiejenki
    10.05.11

this is another of my favorite magazines i love the health articles and the imspiring stories

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.03.11

This is one of the great magazines that I reach for every week. Everything that you need in a magazine for hair, makeup, style, health, food, recipes and feel good articles. Good stuff all around.

• angelay1974 By  angelay1974
    03.18.11

Love it

• maroonedonmars By  maroonedonmars
    01.27.11

Ok, I cannot pass this mag. up when I'm standing in line at the checkout (DH always. at me for purchasing). I really enjoy that it has a little bit of everything - money saving tips, fashion/makeup, health info, recipes, diet fads , etc.

• Parkmom By  Parkmom
    11.02.10

This is one of my favorite magazines. I like that it has short, little stories, helpful kitchen and beauty tips, and easy recipes.

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

Like the variety of this magazine. A little big to carry with to the MD office, but very light weight. Have recommended this to others and share my copies at work.

• Linda9647 By  Linda9647
    11.02.09

I love this magazine It is so well rounded Has everything from food to crafts to fashion to stories would recommend this to everyone.