Stephenie Meyer Twilight | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

I am not a teen girl but I *LOVED* this book and would put it in my Top 5 Favorites. A lot of people like to rip on Stephanie Meyer's writing, saying she lacks talent, but she told a fine story here. I was sucked into the budding relationship between Bella and Edward. I loved Edward's slightly cocky and arrogant personality, and how he struggled to let himself just be himself around Bella. There were some weak points, like if James was really so good and vampires are really so fast, why couldn't he just zip in-kill Bella-zip out-move on? But whatever, it was a fun little story to lose yourself in, and I loved that it was a story that almost could happen, and not some total fantasy thing.

• Page55 Page55
    01.26.12

Horrible writing. I threw the book across the room about half way through it. The writing is just so bad. I finished it but would never read another book by this author. Bella was an endlessly irritating character - just toooooo perfect . . . .

• heathermac By  heathermac
    11.13.14

I really enjoyed this book and I am not a teenage girl. I am in my 40's and enjoyed escape from reality this book provided. Simple but quite entertaining.

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

My friends really seem to enjoy this book.

• mickeymoo84 By  mickeymoo84
    11.07.14

OK so I'm a little behind the times on this one, but I did actually like this..not the BEST writing ever, but the story and the developing relationship did keep me turning the pages (because no, I did not see the movies) I don't think she's my favorite author but overall I did like this.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    10.14.14

Ok ok so I will admit that I got bit by the bug with this one, but not at first. It wasn't until I heard they were making movies, that I finally read this book. And I think I read it nonstop, and was sad wgen I was done. I was also surpirsed. I had assumed this story was going to be. Oring and cheesy and immature but it wasn't. I was hooked after the first page. She definitely has a way with words, and is a great story teller. Definitely did not expect the huge impact it would make on peiple as well as the future of tv and writing and movies. Now we have all sorts of vampires and werewolves and creatures taking over today's fiction on screen and off. But I will tell you, I haven't had a better time than with her books and the movies based on them...

• kellybelly20 By  kellybelly20
    10.14.14

People can say what they will, but I loved this series. It's a very fast read, and it really taps into your emotions. I felt longing, humor, love, despair, everything. And any book that gets kids to read is wonderful.

• BooYo197 By  BooYo197
    12.02.13

I'm not gonna lie. When i fist read this book I LOVED IT. I do dislike the movies a lot though, which put a damper on my love for this books. However, they are still awesome.

• ArmaniAlhakeem By  ArmaniAlhakeem
    12.01.13

These books made my pregnancy so much easier, it gave me a place to escape to! Loved being pregnant with Bella at the same time lol.

• Ashe176 By  Ashe176
    10.07.13

I really enjoyed this series of books..couldn't put them down.

• MIC2013 By  MIC2013
    10.02.13

Really bad. I couldn't make it all the way through the first book. Bella was too much of an airhead for me. I really didn't feel any kind of connection to any of the characters. Plus, it was really boring reading.

• Littleshell By  Littleshell
    09.23.13

Have read and watched this whole series. Phenomenal. Own all the movies and continuing to add the books to my collection.