Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine | SheSpeaks

• KasperGrl KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Fun cooking magazine

I am such a big fan of Rachael Ray and I love this magazine! I love all the different kinds of recipes included.
  • oklahomagal oklahomagal
    03.08.09

I wish this magazine had more of the simple, fast recipes. And more on the budget recipes so you don't need so many expensive things. I will probally not renew this because I don't feel that its for me.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Love Rachel Ray and her magazine is great. Good recipes for every cook and occasion. Good tips and reviews. There is even a page each month for your family pets.

• tealvr By  tealvr
    01.16.13

This magazine makes me smile. The recipes and articles but just seeing the cover every month sticking out of my mailbox.

• MamaTutu By  MamaTutu
    01.03.13

I am a big RR fan and love this magazine! I go through every issue and take out recipes I cannot wait to try and this past holiday season, I used some of the homemade gift ideas!

• ssmith415 By  ssmith415
    06.21.12

I used to be a subscriber of this magazine - however I found some of the recipes to be involved and include ingredients that I don't keep in my kitchen!

• gg2manpa By  gg2manpa
    06.20.12

This is a new one for me. I just received my first issue and man is it packed with yummy recipes. My husband actually picked it up and started to read it.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    05.21.12

Ordered a subscription. Need some new recipe ideas and this goes with the season n looks delicious.cant wait to try some out.

• michellesq By  michellesq
    09.16.11

As a 2nd generation Italian American, I typically do not like cooking from cookbook recipes, but I subscribe to this magazine for inspirational ideas to try something new and different. I love the tastes of each season the magazine provides. Rachel's recipes are simple to prepare and usually do not require complex ingredients. Also love how she includes a special recipe for dogs in every issue!

• maroonedonmars By  maroonedonmars
    01.27.11

Enjoyable magazine. I really like the Take 5 (ingredients) recipes, comfort foods, and latin foods. My one complaint is with the publisher. I started receiving renewal notices 6-7 months before my subscription ran up (and there are only 10 issues per year)! My husband, who had ordered this as a gift for me, was also receiving the renewal notices, but they wanted to charge him less for it. I almost didn't renew because of this (also sneaky with sending me issues after my subscription ended, saying I owed money). At least I enjoy some of the recipes... Just be careful with those subscriptions!

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    11.12.10

I got Everyday for a year and I really enjoyed it. I might sign up for another year soon. My one complaint is I feel like the recipes in the magazine have a lot of ingredients, or strange ones that aren't very common. This is from what I remember about 2 years ago, I'm going to look at one again on the newsstand and see if that's changed at all.

• marcismom04 By  marcismom04
    07.07.10

I look forward to getting this magazine every month.Great recipes and articles.