Boppy Nursing Pillow | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• shortsweetmom By  shortsweetmom
    07.01.16

Must have!

I use this nursing pillow daily. It has been a huge help when it comes to nursing. It supports baby and gives you the chance to rest your muscles.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Need!

Received one for my baby shower it's totally a life saver I didn't realize how heavy baby's are until I had one, I even use it to feed my baby her bottle or to prop her up in our bed

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This was one of the best purchases for a new mom that I ever made. It was my best friend in nursing my son. It allowed me flexibility in holding him securely without straining my arms and hands or even my back. I loved it!

• sunnibreanne By  sunnibreanne
    01.20.16

I know everyone loves the Boppy, and as far as function goes I do too. I had my Boppy for less then a month before the seams started ripping out and the cotton started coming out. I contacted customer service and was told I could be sent a new one if I shipped the old one back at my expense. It seemed like more trouble then it was worth so I used safety pins to close it off until the other side ripped and then in the trash it went.

• Chay_Rich By  Chay_Rich
    01.17.16

Love boppy pillows helped me with all my kids when i needed to rest my arm while feeding or to prop them up when it was tummy time or learning to sit up.

• JByerly By  JByerly
    01.04.16

Boppy pillows are an invaluable addition to any nursing mommy's arsenal, but they're also really useful if you're bottle feeding as they help support better body mechanics and thereby prevent backaches, muscle fatigue and strain. They also come in handy when baby is a little older as a support for them to sit in. And, they're apparently a delightful toy for older brothers' fort-buildin exploits as well.

• consciousmama By  consciousmama
    10.17.15

Great pillow, I could never figure out the best way to use it for nursing. I used it more to put my kids on before they could move. My daughter sleeps with it now.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I love the Boppy pillow, and so does my son. It's very comfortable to him. I sit him in it when I breastfeed him or when we watch TV together. I love the cleaning instructions, and the tennis ball tip (they tell you to use a tennis ball to prevent shrinkage).

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

YES! One of the baby products I can't live without! I would highly suggest this product!

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.19.15

A lot of people love using the boppy for breastfeeding. I don't enjoy using it for that purpose however my husband enjoys bottlefeeding our newborn in one of these. It's also very helpful for tummy time and it has really strengthened our newborn's muscles. He is only 1 month old and has been lifting up his head real high and turning to the sound of our voices (thanks for allowing me to have a proud mommy moment). Our older children never had a boppy and we don't remember them being able to do the same thing so very early on. Of course, every child is different.