Movie The Dark Knight Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

06.04.12

LOVE this movie.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I have loved batman since i was little. This movie is by far my favorite.! So much action and intensity.

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    02.22.12

My favorite Batman movie so far!!

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    02.22.12

Oh what a great, great movie. I am not a Batman (movie) fan but this movie was totally awesome.

• aliciavarabling By  aliciavarabling
    02.09.12

My husband usually hates movies that I like so I was SO EXCITED when the Dark Knight came out, yes Heath Ledger was amazing but other then that it was a GREAT Movie, it was true to the comic and explained alot more about Bruce Wayne as well as bringing in that great Villan...The Scarecrow...we both loved watching it, which is a rare and great thing...so go check it out!!

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

Outstanding! Love, Love, Loved this movie. I can't say enough about what an amazing job Heath Ledger did in this movie. I can't imagine anyone doing such a wonderful job! I could NOT wait to see this movie and it did NOT disappoint. Too bad he couldn't have lived to see the success of the movie.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

Loved it

• dani21sherm By  dani21sherm
    08.18.10

Chris Nolan is awesome and Heath Ledger amazing, great movie! would definitely watch it again

• ldelia By  ldelia
    07.26.10

This is one of the best movies I have seen. Chris Nolan rocks!

• lindalucanoe By  lindalucanoe
    07.26.10

The best Batman movie. I am a huge Batman movie fan and the original was always one of my faves until now. My husband, who is not an action movie fan, even loved it. On a sad note, it is too bad that we see Heath Ledger's finest work posthumously. Tremendously better that Jack Nicholson's take on Joker!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I loved this movie i could watch it over and over again, mater of fact i did.

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

Great movie! Awesome action and story line. The characters are precise and the actors were great. Never a dull moment with this movie.

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

This was a great movie!! I would not normally watch this type of movie - more the comedy/light hearted romance kinda girl. However, once this started, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Heath Ledge was phenominal in his performance!! Definately recommend this movie!!!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.25.09

Great movie!

• mrs_brightside By  mrs_brightside
    02.20.09

I really liked this installment in the Batman saga. Joker was as creepy and insane as I always imagined him to be .