Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

Even though Twilight is one of my favorite books ever, the rest of the series was hugely disappointing to me. I thought Breaking Dawn might bring things back to good with the wedding and the pregnancy but it didn't, not for me anyway. Some people like to just let go of reality and expectations and read a story for whatever it is, but I can't seem to do that and when it just becomes fairy-tale-everything, it loses me. The weirdness with the pregnancy, the weirdness of the baby, the weirdness of the imprinting, the fact that Bella pretty much skipped over all of the horridness of the newborn days that we'd been hearing so much about in the books leading up to this, and of course her being some sort of freak of nature miracle vampire was all a bit too much for me. I know others who absolutely loved it because they just like super wonderful stories like that. As I said to someone else, the first book started out sort of 'It could happen,' but it all went more and more into weak fantasy after that. Bleah.

• kristinabest By  kristinabest
    03.07.12

Just like the 1st book I love this one and have read it more then once. I love a good read that you just can't put down.

• jnhagama By  jnhagama
    01.25.12

This book was one of my favorites! It had more action and kept you more involved in the story. The only downfall was that when you finished reading it, you were left wanting more!

• alessandrawerneck By  alessandrawerneck
    01.25.12

Love the Twilight series!

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

Great. Love it! You couldn't wait to get to the end but were sorry when you did. The ending was great but made you want to know what happens next.

• RoseRed612 By  RoseRed612
    10.14.11

This is not my favorite out of the four, but I loved hearing about Bella's life as a vampire. At the end of this book I felt sad and wished there was more; I would like to know more about her new life. Again I'm sure the book is going to be better than the movie, but I still can't wait to see it.

• jnl0812 By  jnl0812
    10.02.11

This was probably my favorite book of the series. It started a little slow, but got better as it went on.

• GerdaT By  GerdaT
    05.01.11

The twilight series is just amazing I never wanted it to end but I also couldn't put it down I wanted to see what happened just amazing Stephenie Meyers is amazing.

• LadyNemesis By  LadyNemesis
    04.11.11

what a great way to have there store end , for now i hope there is more to come maybe something with Jake and renesme and how there life goes on !! Cant wait

• thedomestichick By  thedomestichick
    01.04.11

This was not my favorite in the series either. It was like she got tired of the story at one point and then just kind of rushed to the ending. I did an overall comment on the series in my review for Twilight (the first in the series).

• Livestrong11 By  Livestrong11
    12.06.10

I am just awaiting the movie.... I am too old for these, but oh well!