CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

4.6
              Rated #9 in Tools & Accessories
209 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

It has a 4.6 for a reason , I seriously love this but of course i wouldn't recommend it unless you buy a iron defense spray. It always helps me quickly get through my thick long length hair in no less than 25 minutes.

The best hair straightener out there. Heats up fast, and works great. I can also curl my hair with this tool. Well worth the price.

I have a pair of these flat irons myself and they get the job done. I love these flat irons and take them everywhere I go to get that flawless straight and shiny look. I'd definitely share these with close friends and relatives.

There are a lot of straightners to choose from now. Chi must have done some great marketing because you felt like you had the best when you got a chi. Mine worked well for a solid 3 years, until I had dropped it and the plate broke off. I have thick, naturally wavy hair and it did a great job straightening it without pulling my hair out (which some cheap straightners did). I didn't buy another Chi because I found a good deal on a Sedu, which I think works just as well. So it's a great straightner but I also think it's one of many now.

keeps my hair shiny soft straight and smooth

My aunt used this to straighten my hair. I have afro type hair and it straightened it so well that it looked like I had a relaxer in my hair. I wrapped my hair in a silk scarf and the straightening lasted almost a month. Even with a weekly wash! This item is excellent

I really like my chi flat iron's,some have been better than other's but this is another can't live without items for myself.

I used to be absolutely CHI's biggest fan, I had one for over three years and refused to use anything else! But then I went to a friend's house and plugged it in and it won't turn on. It was gone. So, figuring it was time for a new one anyway, my mom bought me one for my bday and that one never turned on to begin with. So I bought a brand new one from Ulta, had it for two weeks and it did the same thing. I WAS DONE. NEVER again will I EVER buy another CHI unless they do some major renovations. I got a Babyliss Nano Pro and LOVE IT. Had it for over 3 years now and it's still going strong! Let's face it, the original CHI has had its day! I mean, you can't even control the temperature for crying out loud!

I have owned many flat irons and was never 100% satisfied until I owned a CHI. They are flawless and I will never use another kind. I find that the regualar original black ones work the best rather than the designs and stuff. I'm not sure why that is but seems that way to me. i've owned two the first one was one with designs and it lasted 2-2 1/2 years and for the past 5 years I've had the original black one and no problems at all. They are well worth the money and dont damage hair nearly as bad as other flat irons I have previously used.

I super-big-puffy-heart LOVE my CHI straightening iron!!!! I have honestly had mine going on 10 years and it still works like a dream!! Now that is quality! I love to also use it to curl my hair, or make waves, rather, as I like to use it to make beach waves, it's great for that too! There are tons of tutorials for curling hair with a flat iron.

i have always been very fond of straight hair.. and this surely is the best solution i can get.

Worth the price. Really combats my frizz!

I have straight hair but I use CHI to make perfect curls that last the whole evening. It could come together with protection gloves to protect against burning while curling as you must press the straightener on both ends.

Love it! Heats just as quick as in a second

I have had my Chi for 7 years and I use it 3-4 times a week! It still works great and I have never had any problems with it! It was a little pricey, but you definitely get every penny that you pay for!