Movie WALL-E Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• candlewoman By  candlewoman
    02.22.12

This movie was absolutely adorable and the message behind it was awesome. That little robot had more intelligence and humanity than the people. I love those movies - they are supposedly made for the kids but so many things that are said or that happens in the movie are for everyone, young and old.

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

LOVED the movie! Its a great movie, it makes you feel good watching it. Once I look past who the characters remind of, it's such a warm and uplifting movie. I enjoy watching it over and over again. Definitely recommend the movie!!!

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

very cute story. My two year old and I watch it a few times a month. we both also love robots :)

• mamatomonsters By  mamatomonsters
    10.06.10

Love this movie. My kids do too. Definitely a family fav.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

I own this I love this movie so much i play it ever now and then and it never gets old

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

it was an ok movie.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

in love with this movie.. so cute.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    07.14.10

in love with this movie!!!! i heard some people say that the no dialog was a problem but i hardly noticed.... love!!

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

so cute and funny! different...but cute! :)

• SilverWolf4003 By  SilverWolf4003
    08.14.09

Boring for those who don't see the larger message weaved into the story. A fantastic look into humanity and good ideals are what make this movie great!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.11.09

Extremely boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• msdecaf By  msdecaf
    04.05.09

Well we are the oddballs here. My daughter and I neither one liked it at all. We were so bored I could hardly stay seated in my theatre seat. The mother and daughter that came with us really enjoyed it though, so who know. I have to give it two thumbs down for our family though.

• mrs_brightside By  mrs_brightside
    02.20.09

Another great Pixar movie! Good social commentary at a level that my daughter can understand and a cute story about robots to boot.