Tampax Pocket Pearl | SheSpeaks

• stephanyvaldez stephanyvaldez
    09.03.15

I don't usually wear tampons all the time because I have this fear of TSS but I did use these for a week. I think they are wonderful. Glide in easily with the applicator. Fit perfectly in my makeup bag and are easy to take out. I also am in love with the packaging!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    07.11.16

Applicator isn't reliable (big surprise)...

(I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.) This is exactly why I prefer non-applicator tampons to ones with applicators- they are even smaller, have much less wasted packaging, and have basically no room for error; unlike these: the applicators don't click into place easily and once they do, they usually un-click while inserting. So you end up having to push the tampon back into the applicator and trying again. This can take multiple attempts to get right, which is time consuming and annoying. This brings to question something I ask myself VERY often- do these companies even bother TRYING the products they put on the shelves? Or are they just throwing it against the wall and hoping it sticks? (In other words- seeing the flaws and coming out with the product anyway, hoping consumers don't complain.) My guess would be the latter. These feminine care products are always far more concerned with how the product LOOKS than how it WORKS. It makes me really mad, especially seeing how much they charge people for these NECESSARY items. The products should only be designed by women. There needs to be much less work put into making the products "thin" and "sleek" and "pretty", and much more work put into the product NOT LEAKING and WORKING/FITTING PROPERLY. I personally could care less how the product looks. As for the absorbency, it was the same as any other size "regular" tampon. Anyway. I will stick to my non-applicator tampons. Every time I try the ones with applicators I have problems.

• dedra13 By  dedra13     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.29.15

Very Discreet and cute packaging. I love tampax in general but the backup was really helpful in this product. They were packaged nicely and were easy to insert. Thanks Tampax, Thanks SheSpeaks!!

• magiz3 By  magiz3     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.15

Although I'm usually more of a 'pad' type of gal, I was impressed by the Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons. I'm a total sucker for cute packaging, so the presentation deserves an A+. I actually leave them in the open in my bathroom since they're so pretty and easy to store. The tampons were regular size, and since I don't often use tampons, I was worried they were going to be terribly uncomfortably. Fortunately they were not a hassle to use. They're very absorbent which helps lessen the times you have to visit the bathroom.m

• Burch3 By  Burch3     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.15

These were great! I loved everything about them from the cute packaging to how well they worked!

• alyssav1993 By  alyssav1993     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.15

These tampons are perfect. They have super cute packaging and super cute rappers. I also like how they are discrete and small but super absorbent even the regular kind.

• momztheword By  momztheword     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.28.15

I love it. I m not even a regular tampon user but these may change that...very comfortable and easy to use. No disappointment here! Try it for yourself.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.27.15

Love love love them! Super design, good sent! Always protect you!

• marcyw3 By  marcyw3     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

This product was great for me, you can carry it anywhere you go, in your pocket or purse.

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

I really love these they have a really cute wrapping and their so small they can fit in your pocket they have the same protection as a regular size tampon great absorbency I highly recommend them

• blueeyed31212 By  blueeyed31212     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

The new packaging is awesome. Sleek and stylish! Love the new product

• SChowdhury By  SChowdhury     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I absolutely loved this. I really liked that this product fits in your pocket and goes unnoticed. I usually would buy the store brand pads rather than tampons. This is the first time ive tried tampons and I absolutely love these ones. They seem to absorb more than the most heavy pad ive used.