Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    09.08.10

Oh man I missed out I really want to try this stuff out but can't afford to buy it.

• Bailey76 By  Bailey76
    09.07.10

I've used this and I wasn't impressed. My skin felt dry and the bronzer was way to dark and made me look a bit dirty. I wouldn't buy it again.

• runningprincess By  runningprincess
    09.04.10

I am very skeptical about a lot of products, but this one is the best!

• MARJORIE7777 By  MARJORIE7777
    09.04.10

this foundations is amazing, it is exactly as the advertisments describe. Just dip, swirl, and tap, then buff away. It evens out your skin tone and the best part.....it's great for your skin, because it's a mineral powder. I love it! A must have in my make-up bag, Long lasting powder blush that comes in over 20 different shades for all skin tones. Leaves cheeks looking flawless and smooth. Will not disrupt any acne, or sensitive skin and is proven by dermatoligists that this is a healthy solution.I think it makes your skin look beautiful and flawless.like i said early, i a must have for your makeup bag!!! Bare Minerals!

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

This stuff is GREAT! I got a free trial when I bought from sephora.com; I immediately ran out and purchased a full kit once I ran out. The all over coverage and light feeling was great and made my skin feel fantastic! I won't ever use another power again!

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

Love bare minerals! I use the foundation and mineral veil. It covers my problem areas and evens my skin tone. the mineral veil gives a professional finish. I get many compliments on my skin. Even when I sweat my face doesn't get oily. The only thing I don't like is that it is messy. I use lysol wipes to clean off my bathroom counters after use. I think they are working on fixing that problem. I noticed they have changed the containers.

• Emilycoo By  Emilycoo
    08.18.10

I purchased the starter kit almost 2 years ago and it was a great way to see what products I liked and which I wanted in the full size options. I love the all over face color/bronzer and I love the mineral veil. I still use those even when I'm using my liquid foundation. I haven't been using their powder foundation/neutral colors much lately but I might try again, I just like mixing it up sometimes. I'd definitely reccommend so you can test everything out for yourself :)

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    07.24.10

I love this product. I started using it at the suggestion of a friend and have never regretted the change. I've actually convinced others to switch as well. It is so easy to use and doesn't sweat or slide off like other products.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    07.14.10

i didn't try the starter kit but but i tryed the foundation but could't find the right color for my skin tone. and personally i really don't care for the loose powder, the PUR minerals is much bettter and beter matching colors for me

• jacksgranny By  jacksgranny
    06.21.10

This is one of the better mineral make up lines. A little goes a long way so if you happen to be in your fourties, be careful not to apply too much or it will only serve to enhance fine lines and wrinkles.